US$170
US$85
US$74
ExtendedStay
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$86/night.

US$151
US$131
Hampton.com
US$96
Hyatt Place Lake Mary/Orlando-North(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$153
Candlewood Suites Lake Mary(Lake Mary)(Great Value!)
US$116
CandlewoodSuites
US$167
Marriott Hotels
US$268
Residence Inn
All reviewsfront deskevening receptioncomplimentary breakfastfull kitchenheated poolseparate bedroomhome away from homethe hotel is cleanrooms are spaciouseasy accessgreat place to stayconvenient locationfitness centersanford airporttamaraorlandoaccommodations
Reviewed 28 September 2008

When we looked into motels in the area, the reviews on this one stood out. Then we checked the website and found a great price so we booked a weekend stay.

We got there and found out right away that the motel was being renovated. The work was done from the second floor up but the first floor was in the process of being completed. Plastic sheeting and workers greeted us as we stepped through the door--not a good first impression. We suggested that custormers should be advised about this when making their reservation.

We had used the Hilton system to 'reserve' a specific suite on-line but didn''t get that when we arrived. Instead, we were right next to the elevator and overlooking a/c units on a roof. When we expressed our displeasure, we were immediately given a room away from the elevator. We overlooked the parking lot but at least a tree blocked our view.

The suties here are spaciious and fully equipped. The hot breakfast was nice but nothing extraordinary. However, it was more that just the typical continental. The staff responded well to requests for directions to a restaurant, the need for a couple of chairs for the counter area, and for extra ice. They appeared to genuinely want to make our stay a good one--which they definitely did.

If you are looking for a nice place to stay in the Lake Mary area, we can't believe that you'll do any better than the Homewood.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathleen G
Reviewed 21 May 2008

I returned to the Homewood Suites Lake Mary once again and I must say that it was even better this time. The fellow at the front desk greeted me and asked how was my trip in. After a long day of travel, I headed to my room, which was bright and clean, then headed for a swim in the pool. The pool was clean and sparkling and sooooo peaceful.

Despite this hotel being very busy, it is extremely quiet and relaxing. Thanks once again to Homewood for doing their job well.

I will be back soon.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank ripcurled1
Reviewed 13 May 2008

Recommended. (Request a renovated room.)

Have stayed here a few times. For all stays except for one, our rooms have had granite countertops, very nice bedding, and in general, very nice upscale touches. The one exception must have been a room that hadn't been upgraded yet, and I would rate it as average, at best.

The front desk staff is touch and go. Some are very friendly, some a little off.

Will definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2007
1  Thank sweepers
Reviewed 5 May 2008

I booked a room with two double beds for my sister and myself at the Homewood Suites in Lake Mary, near the venue for a weekend family reunion. After reading the reviews on this site, it seemed that the Homewood Suites would be a good deal -- inexpensive yet nice. However, that was not the case.
First of all, when I arrived I was told there were no rooms available with two double beds and that one of us would have to sleep on the sofa. As disappointing as that news was, I nevertheless decided to take a look at the room. It smelled musty, was dark and had a view of the parking lot. After I complained, the manager agreed to refund my deposit. My sister and I left the Homewood Suites and drove to the Marriott Hotel a few blocks away. (Not the Courtyard Marriott, but the full-service Marriott.) Rooms at the Marriott were $40 more per night than the Homewood Suites, but as they say, you get what you pay for. The Marriott was absolutely beautiful, bright and clean.
The bottom line: If you want to save a few bucks and you don't mind dreary smelly accomodations, then the Homewood Suites might work out for you. But if you want a pleasant expericence, pay the extra money and stay at the Marriott.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled on business
3  Thank conford
Reviewed 30 March 2008

We recently stayed at the Homewood Suites while in Florida to see our son's Spring Break lacrosse games. The hotel was very conveniently located near the lacrosse fields at Sylvan Lake Park - only about 10 minutes away. The area has many dining options, and if you're so inclined only about 40 minutes from Orlando. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and the staff was excellent. There is a morning breakfast and afternoon "manager's reception." The breakfast was perfect - we never attended an evening "reception", but others at the hotel said it was great. The rooms are spacious, and it is a huge bonus to have two TVs. Pool was clean, with plenty of chairs. There is a great walking path just over the bridge towards Sylvan Lake Park. We'll be back next year!

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled as a couple