“Bring your running shoes”

Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North
Ranked #10 of 12 Hotels in Lake Mary
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Bring your running shoes”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The best thing about this courtyard is that it is connected to a nice running/bike path. Turn left out of the hotel and go under the street and you will be on the section of the path away from the street and cars. The hotel itself is your basic Courtyard - a nice place to stay for a short business trip.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardCLM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey.

We hope to have you come stay with us again and enjoy the running path as well as our wonderful amenities: Starbucks, Bistro and extra friendly staff.

Kindest Regards

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
St-Colomban
Reviewed 27 May 2014

This hotel is great, about 10 minutes from Disney. The rooms are very clearn, the bathroom was large and spotless, and very comfortable beds.. The staff couldn't be more helpful, specially with kids. The breakfast is a buffet and very good. Unfortunately we could not enjoy the pool, a full day at Disney ... very tiring. My family and I keep good opinion of this hotel, we will come back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed at this Courtyard purely because it was the only Marriott property close to where I needed to be for work. I knew it wasn't going to be the best from the prior reviews so I went in with low expectations, they were met. The showerhead in the room was rusty and all the furniture is just old and sad.The lobby has been renovated to match the current Courtyard theme but I wish they went a little farther renovating the rooms. Replacing the light/fan all-in-one fixture would be a good start. I'm also pretty sure my air conditioner would just stop working in the middle of the night. Lastly, my TV has to be turned on, then off, then on again in order for me to actually get a picture on the TV. Oh, and the internet was dreadful, nothing would stay connected or work longer for 5-10 minutes. It's not the worst hotel I've ever stayed at but it's certainly down there.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardCLM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you for your comments. As always, we look to improve ourselves and meet the needs of our guests. The property is always being updated and I am sure that upon your next visit you will see the changes done. Some projects that are in the works are the increasing of internet speed, refresher on all case goods and replacing all the shower heads.

Until then all the best in travels.

The Courtyard Staff.
Attleboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I spent about 3 weeks here while looking into the area as a relocation possibility. The hotel itself is what you would expected and was a nice value. The keys to this location are the close proximity to everything as most things of interest are within 30-45 minutes away and the hotel staff is amazing. Everyone I interacted with was open, friendly, and made me feel like Lake Mary was my home already. The Bistro is a bit pricey but the convenience, atmosphere, and staff made up for that. Overall, I will stay again when I return to the area.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TMTC_11
Oakville, Canada
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here after a 12 hour drive. Reception was great as expected from a Courtyard. I received the room we wanted and was greeted with a welcoming note. Nice touch.
We opted to have late dinner in the bistro - the service was wonderful as were the sandwiches we ordered. Food and drinks were a bit pricey but when you're tired and need something without fuss that tastes fine, this was the place for us. Definitely would stay here again.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I am a fan of Marriott but this place needs an update, or at least my room seemed like it. Over all it was ok.The staff of course was very nice. Im not a fan of the new food area in the lobby. Liked the breakfast area before. I think they fixed up the lobby but not the rooms yet.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
CourtyardCLM, General Manager at Courtyard Orlando Lake Mary/North, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
I wish to thank you for your comments. We strive to offer the very best to our guests and we are constantly updating and improving our hotel as best we can, and I am sure upon your next visit you will see this. Until you visit us again wishing you the very best in travels.

Kindest Regards
Clear Lake, Iowa
Reviewed 10 April 2014

My husband and I just returned from a great vacation to Florida and the Bahamas- We were flying out of the Sanford Airport and was ready to spend a nice relaxing evening on our last night of vacation- We did not have hotel reservations so we were searching online for a room- We decided to check out in person each of the hotels (5) that we had searched- The Courtyard was our 3rd stop- we were welcomed by a great staff!- they must of just came out of a meeting, all were laughing and you could tell that they enjoyed each other. Of course we decided to stay!- Nice pool, hot tub, drink specials, comfy bed, clean room, breakfast bistro, etc- Every staff member we met went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed- What a great way to spend our last night before flying home--- Thank you to all of the staff and management that worked April 3rd, 2014!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple