“Awesome Experience”

Alligator Cove Airboat Nature Tours
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Lake Wales
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Visit the Headwaters to the Everglades, with 6 passenger airboat into marshlands and waters of the Famous Kissimmee Basin. View alligators big and small, birds in abundance and all the wildlife that lives here. Stories told, history, time for photos and laughter too. Be taken back in time to Florida's natural state, with NO HOMES TO VIEW on this trip, just nature as it should be, up close and personal.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Westfield, Indiana
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Thank you so much Andy and Candy!! This was one of the best and most memorable vacation excursions we've had. Your professional and personal demeanor made us feel more like family than guests. We recommend this tour to everyone! Getting to see wildlife up close on top of Andy's personal knowledge of the area made this a great deal!
The Davis Family

Visited July 2014

Frostproof, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A FABULOUS EXPERIENCE - Even for someone who lives in the area!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I brought 2 central Florida friends, another friend from France and my small (7 and 5) French nephew and niece. They all found it fascinating, beautiful, informative and enjoyable.

Visited July 2014
Sebring, Florida
“Great Experience!!!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

One of the best experiences I've had. Captain Andy is very informative and is very fun and relaxing. Made me want my own airboat. Fun for families with children and teens, couples, or just with some friends. And you can't beat the prices! The best times to see gators are the fall and winter months. Whenever you go you'll see something new every time.

Winter Haven
3 attraction reviews
“Most Enjoyable”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This was one of the things on my bucket list to do before I die. We have a great time,
Very informative about all the foliage around, The Captain (ANDY) took his time to explain
everything-it was beautiful scenery, very relaxing. Because I cannot swim--I did not
know if I would be scared--when we took off--was not scared at all--We had life vests provided,
and ear protection. I would recommend this adventure to anyone.
We are retired. So it is fun for all ages.

Lake Wales, Florida
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I had great time,seen alot of wildlife ,captain Andy is a good guy,definately worth it,thumbs up.check it out!