Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Wales
US$124
Hotels.com
US$223
  • Pool
Green Gables Inn(Lake Wales)
US$78
US$88
US$80
US$69
Hotwire.com
All reviewsroom was cleanlego landnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayoatmealthe breakfast areawinter haveneasy accessvisit legolandbreakfast staffbok towerfresh fruitfront desk staffstaff was very friendlymallinns
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We stayed in this hotel with our son and his big cousin for our Legoland vacation. It was so nice! The employees were so nice and friendly. They were extremely helpful checking in and out and telling us places around the area for food or fun. The hotel was surprisingly quiet for the amount of kids that were there (including mine) to visit Legoland. It was also very clean and they give as many towels and blankets as you'd like! Anyone visiting or going through the Lake Wales or Winter Haven area should definitely look at staying here!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Price for this location is very excessive. Not very close to any of the better attractions. I have stayed here many times in the past and was pleased with the value. This time, I was very surprised that they wanted about $ 250.00 for this particular motel. I like the Hampton Inns and usually always try to book into them, but in Lake Wales I will look else where.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2014

we had a suite that offered ample room for 3 adults and a 3 year old. conveniently located to legoland with a shuttle that allowed us to leave the car and not worry about traffic or directions. would certainly recommend this place to anyone staying in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I was exhausted after a long business day. When I arrived, I asked specifically for a refrigerator. While desk staff was looking for rooms (they were fully booked), a family returned from Lego Land with overly excited children. I asked for a quiet room. And I got one. I had a very refreshing night's sleep and check out was a breeze. Thanks

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Stayed for 5 nights in March. Very pleasant quiet room with 2 Queen beds, nice bed linen, plenty of fluffy towels and good toiletries. Excellent housekeeping, friendly responsive staff in all areas of the hotel. Overall breakfast plentiful and good but hot breakfast disappointing for UK taste. Breakfast eating area very busy with lots of children around (hotel close to Legoland) so not very relaxing! However, once they all leave for the day it is a very quiet and pleasant place to be. Pool area with tables, chairs and sun loungers but no sun umbrellas. Enjoyed our stay, would definitely stay again if we were in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple