Mango Inn Bed and Breakfast
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$157
US$134
Hampton.com
US$86
White Horse Motel(Lake Worth)(Great Value!)
US$112
New Sungate Motel(Lake Worth)
US$85
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$88
All reviewsmangobed and breakfastb bfresh fruitnew ownerssmall poolcomplimentary wine and snackswithin walking distanceshort walkworth areaspent two nightsoutstanding breakfastmagnolia roomliving areafell in lovepalm beachegg mixture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I picked this place to have just a one night get-away not far from home, with my boyfriend. The owner, Deb, was very nice and helpful with making recommendations on where to eat and things to do. We were able to check in earlier than expected, and we were able to take our time checking out as well. We were impressed by the beautiful grounds and the outstanding service! We weren't expecting some of the complimentary things like the wine, soda, & snacks. It's within walking distance to a strip of restaurants, shops, and bars as well as being very close to the beach. I would definitely recommend a stay here whether you're on vacation or if you're local and just looking to relax.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I booked our visit to the Mango Inn as a surprise for our 23rd wedding anniversary. I was a little hesitant because we had never stayed in a B&B, and my husband is very difficult to impress. From the moment we arrived and were greeted by Deb who addresses us by name, we knew we had found something special. We were given a tour, then shown to our suite (The Cottage). I could tell by the look on my husbands face that he was very impressed (later he told me he was "floored" by the accommodations). It was so peaceful and beautiful; it was very apparent that the owners pay special attention to detail. We walked to dinner and had an amazing time.
We live in Royal Palm Beach (about a 30 minute drive); it was wonderful to find a place so close, yet with the feeling that you are on an exotic get-away.
We will definitely be returning; and will be sharing our experience with friends who are looking for relaxing get-away!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2012

This place is so different than the usual Florida hotels. Each room is different. We stayed in a cottage suite that was a large studio apartment. The pool area is charming. Breakfast on the veranda in pleasant weather....The breakfast itself is a treat. In additional to the usual, but very delicious, fruits and baked goods, there is always a hot entree, freshly prepared. Location is good for walking into downtown. We're looking to go back soon.

Room Tip: Check online. Each room in different in size and amenities.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank cagia48
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This place is well worth it. The room was clean and neat, overlooking the pool. We used the pool until midnight. It was quiet and peaceful. The breakfast was amazing. They had complimentary wine and snacks available.

Overall, a top notch experience. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 8 May 2012

I booked my stay at this Inn on short notice after my other accomodations fell through. The Innkeeper worked with me on my check-in time; I checked in a bit early. I stayed in one of the second floor rooms and it was VERY clean and comfortable. The Inn had a beach chair I could borrow and even a basket of sunscreen available for use by the visitors. The pool and lounge area are so sweet and peaceful. I plan to return next year with my friends on our yearly get-away!

Also, it's walking distance to downtown Lake Worth night life. It's just over the bridge from the beach. Honestly, if you rented a bike and are in fairly good health, you wouldn't need to drive at all during your stay.

Room Tip: The stairs to the second floor are steep. If you have a mobility issue, second floor is not for you. However, it's very quiet and very cool up there, so I loved it.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo