“Personal service and comments from the Chef”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Bonne Bouche

La Bonne Bouche
Ranked #46 of 266 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: La Bonne Bouche started out 15 years ago as a little French lunch and pastry shop with only 5 tables. They' ve become a charming French bistro serving wonderful dinners on their flower covered terrace with music on the weekends and still serving those delicious lunches and pastry. The dinner menu is short but changes daily and special orders are welcomed. The lunch menu is simple and fresh- salads, sandwiches on their own baguette, soups and quiches and you'll always find a special du jour. Lots of French ambience complete with gruff French chef. Bon Appetit!
Brooklyn, New York
“Personal service and comments from the Chef”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We came here for lunch on reccomendation from our friends who moved here. The chef came over to recommend items on the menu. I asked what the omelet of the day was and the chef Regnier said he didnt recommend it and didnt like making omelettes. Note the menu changes and is limited. We all had the lamb salad. It came out looking like roast beef but was nice and juicy and definately lamb. we had the escargot which was delicious. the pate came out like a sliced chun not a dip. It was good. the Cheese plate was delicious. Of course for desert we ordered everything to give it all a try. The mousse was delicious. The service was good and friendly. Definately would go back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank AnahidA

Towson, Maryland
“Great Authentic French Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

From the the minute you walk up, you know the food you are about to eat has a chance to be great. From the minute you sit down you feel like you have been swept away to a neighborhood restaurant in the South of France. The menu board and wine list backed by the hand made pastries, I assume a signature item of the owner, all add to the absolutely amazing culinary experience. Then the food arrives and you are swept away to another world. A world where butter and creams are celebrated and amazing meals like the one you are sure to have here are cherished.

The dessert we ate was so amazing, that I cannot remember the last time I ate dessert so well made I was unable to feel guilt over the calorie content because it added to my human experience. Perhaps that sounds over the top dramatic-- well it is true.

Then the owner let us see the oven where his delightful Eclair dough made its way after we watched him pipe them onto the tray. The Bordeaux Red was also incredible. I love France, I love the South of France, and I love this Chef's beautiful French Restaurant.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank celeste652
Lake Clarke Shores
“We love it here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Every time we go we are more than please with our visit to Le Bonne Bouche. Breakfast is our favorite time. The quiches and pastry are to die for.
Though Eric can be a gruff Frenchman he is very caring and strives for excellence. The atmosphere is relaxed and beautiful. Do not hesitate to give it a try.

• Visited May 2014
“Don't Go to Paris--Just Stay Here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

My friend brought me here for Easter lunch after church in Palm Beach. We headed down A1A and enjoyed salt-breezes at our faces all the way down. I had never been to Lake Worth before, and was wondering: "where in the heck are we going?" Once there, I could not have been more pleasantly surprised. I parked directly across from the restaurant, saw the bougainvillea draped across the archway-opening, heard the fountain bubbling and the live accordion music playing, and my only thought now was: "If the food is as good as the atmosphere, this is going to be spectacular." And it was. We ate outside in view of the fountain; our table was covered with a beautiful Provencal tablecloth and fresh flowers just added to the overall cheer. Our server was friendly, helpful and attentive. My friend ordered the special, which was roasted lamb served over salad greens. I ordered the Croque Monsieur, which was delicious (not filled with too cheese and sauce, weighing it down; quite light, all things considered). We shared a lemon tart for dessert, which was divine. Owners Eric and Sarah have done a marvelous job transforming this little spot in downtown Lake Worth, in the artists section, into a slice of paradise. Eating there is like eating al fresco in a downtown Parisian cafe, only one needs go only as far as Lake Worth (which, given how artsy and chic as it is, is worth the drive anyway). I can't say enough nice things about it. Just go and see for yourself. MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

• Visited April 2014
Palm Beach
“The Best French Restaurant in Palm Beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

This restaurant is low key with al fresco dining as well as indoor seating. The cuisine is made fresh daily and the service is polite and attentive. We eat here often and Eric and his wife and staff have built a wonderful oasis in downtown Lake Worth. The homemade chocolate truffles are the best this side of the Atlantic. The wine list has been chosen very carefully and there is a new special menu each day. Bon Appetit!

• Visited January 2014