“Impecable service in a beautiful room.”

Paradiso Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 279 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$20 - US$120
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I had dinner here before going to a regional theater. We would have liked to spend more time savoring our meal because both the food and the room were exceptional. A bit pricey but certainly worth it.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lake Worth is a delight, with a wide variety of restaurants, galleries, and other features. Paradiso stands out; the food is good, the service is of the highest standard, and the wine list is excellent. Even on a Monday evening (often a quiet night for restaurants) Paradiso was busy. The clientele was diverse but clearly attracted by the atmosphere as well as the quality of everything on offer. A most rewarding experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I love this restaurant! We spend all of our special anniversary's and special occasions with Angelo and his wonderful staff. We have had several occasions where we had dinner at the "wine table" and it was extra nice. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone!The food is always top notch, especially the homemade hazelnut gelato that is made at your table.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I had dinner here last month and every morsel was memorable. Not only is the food delicious but the restaurant has wonderful ambiance and excellent service. A little pricey but so worth it.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

We went to Paradiso for Valentine's Day lunch, as we have for several years, in order to avoid the evening crowds.
I ordered Ceviche of bronzino and avocado. The presentation was unusually creative. It was served in a stemmed bowl, and the perfectly ripe avocados and fresh ceviche were each cut into half inch cubes with just enough citrus, olive oil, and a slight hint of cilantro. It was perfectly moist, and each bite as exciting as the first. The finest ceviche I have ever tasted.
My wife had an antipasto of black and green olives, prosciutto, salami, cubed reggiano parmesan. and marinated peppers. Each item was delicious, but the parmesan the best. I was glad to help her finish it.
We both had veal sorrentino served with al dente vegetables and roasted fingerling potatoes.
The veal was fabulous, topped with warmed cheese and a delicious meat reduction sauce.
The chocolate mousse was a perfect ending to this memorable lunch- a medium sized scoop of rich dessert with a drizzle of rich dark chocolate criss-crossing the plate.
The service was impeccable as always.
Thank you, Angelo, for giving Lake Worth a restaurant comparable to the best in Palm Beach and New York, and for putting our beachfront City on the map in a fabulous light.