“Great Wings”
Review of Wings Plus

Wings Plus
Ranked #64 of 271 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Reviewed 23 January 2013

We have been going to Wings Plus for years and have NEVER been disappointed. Their wings are the best, and if you like a Philly Cheese Steak, you won't go wrong. The sandwich is the best I have had outside of Philadelphia. There are multiple TV sets all around the place and the draft beer is ice cold.

There are newer reviews for Wings Plus

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Not much to look at but the food is always good! Love the Wings & Curly Fries. Everything always is fresh.

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I Work at a local business with well over 100 employees. My office,along with many other departments order lunch from wings plus on Congress Ave very frequently. Why we bother I don't know because our orders are always wrong!!! I will be spreading the news to all of my fellow employees to boycott ordering from this restaurant in the future. They are rude and cannot get the simplest order right...BEWARE..YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR FROM THIS RESTAURANT!!!!

1  Thank JENNIFER h
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Do NOT go to the Wings Plus in Lake Worth...the owner is rude and completely disrespectful of his customers. We watched him come over and ask a father and son to move tables so that his best friend and their family could sit at their table. The boy shouted, "But I don't want to move" and the owner did not care and let his rowdy friends do as they please. We immediately got up, asked for the check, and left. (not without speaking our mind though, of course.) Although the food is good, we do not want to support this type of owner and his incredibly unprofessional behavior.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

A good lunch spot. Reliable service. Wings quite tasty. However, very small.