I wanted to surprise my wife on our anniversary so I booked two nights at this B&B. The place is only five miles from our house and it was more than our budget could afford but I thought she would really like it. Well we both loved the place and the service. The whole weekend was much more than we expected. It was our first visit there but won’t be the last. John and Coleen are wonderful hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast, in Palm Beach County, is located walking distance from beautiful beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Lake Worth, FL, with its antique shops, wonderful restaurants, ecotourism, and regional theater. Relax in one of our seven beautifully decorated guest rooms, each with an artistic theme, private baths, luxury linens and antique furnishings. Colleen and John and the Sabal Palm House staff are dedicated to providing our guests with the perfect travel experience which includes making your stay relaxing and supremely comfortable with modern amenities such as telephones, air conditioning, HDTV/DVDs, wireless internet access, hair dryers, free and safe street parking etc. Complimentary full, hot homemade breakfast served to guests in our dining room or tropical courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palm House b&b Inn
- Sabal Palm House Hotel Lake Worth
- Sabal Palm House Bed And Breakfast Inn Lake Worth, Florida