My stay at the Sabal Palm House was fantastic. My girlfriend and I stayed there last summer and I would definitely return again. The rooms were decorated with great taste and were very clean. The owners, Colleen and John catered to our every need and even had great suggestions on where to go while down there. I highly recommend this place to any couple looking for a nice romantic get away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast, in Palm Beach County, is located walking distance from beautiful beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway and downtown Lake Worth, FL, with its antique shops, wonderful restaurants, ecotourism, and regional theater. Relax in one of our seven beautifully decorated guest rooms, each with an artistic theme, private baths, luxury linens and antique furnishings. Colleen and John and the Sabal Palm House staff are dedicated to providing our guests with the perfect travel experience which includes making your stay relaxing and supremely comfortable with modern amenities such as telephones, air conditioning, HDTV/DVDs, wireless internet access, hair dryers, free and safe street parking etc. Complimentary full, hot homemade breakfast served to guests in our dining room or tropical courtyard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sabal Palm House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabal Palm House b&b Inn
- Sabal Palm House Hotel Lake Worth
- Sabal Palm House Bed And Breakfast Inn Lake Worth, Florida