“Gandhi's saved the day!”

Gandhi's Indian Resaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Gandhi's Indian Resaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 296 Restaurants in Lake Worth
Price range: US$1 - US$50
Description: Gandhi's Authentic Indian Cuisine Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free Made with love, Served with love. Where food and People Matter
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Had to do a working dinner and we decided on the India Grill and Bar in Royal Palm. Only problem was, when we got there the doors were locked and the place looked ransacked and abandoned. We thought we would try Gandhi's instead and what a great decision that was! Besides a minor language barrier with our server Robbie, the service was absolutely superb. The chili paneer was delicious, as was the butter and tandoori chicken. We are already planning our next meal there. Really a fantastic experience all around. Oh, and the place is gorgeous. Ownership really cares about making a great impression.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

My wife and I were joined tonight by another couple for dinner at this attractive Indian restaurant in a strip mall on Rt. 441 at Lake Worth Rd. Today is Monday and there was a good-sized crowd there for dinner. I ordered lamb curry and my wife had chicken tikka masala. We both fully enjoyed our dishes. When mine was delivered, the waiter called it lamb rogan josh. When I tried to correct him, and said that it was lamb curry, he said they are the same , which I found strange. He said they use the terms interchangeably. We also shared alu paratha and both naan and garlic naan. We each had an Indian beer. Everything was very good. The other couple said they did not enjoy their dinners as much as we did. The portions were large enough that we were able to bring enough home for another meal tomorrow. The prices here are higher than at other similar Indian restaurants. Our bill came to $72 per couple including tip and tax. Free parking in a large lot at the door. Service was also very good by young servers in Indian costumes.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Can’t tell ya what I had, but it was chicken something and it was really good. My niece was wanting lamb is how we ended up there and she loved it too. We will be back to try other dishes!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Friendly owner and staff. Excellent Indian food. Love the atmosphere. The wait staff is in costume. I highly recommend the experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

My friend and I went to Gandhi’s last week for dinner, and we really enjoyed it! Sam, our server, was very friendly and efficient and made sure that the pacing was good for the entire meal. First, papadams were put on the table with various sauces to put on top. Then we had vegetable samosas which were crispy and delicious. My Rogan Josh was spiced perfectly, at 3 out of 5. I was delighted to see this because both my husband’s and my dinners the last time we went were very underspiced although we asked for 3 and 10 in spiciness. They have redeemed themselves!! We also ordered garlic naan and peshwari naan, and both were scrumptious! I could have eaten another basket just by myself! My friend ordered the very meaty lamb chops, medium rare. She discovered that one of them was well done, but she said it was so delicious that she was going to eat it anyway. Sam asked us how our food was, and when she mentioned this to him, he insisted that she be brought an entire new plate of lamb chops! She was very impressed by this and devoured her new, medium rare lamb chops which arrived quickly. Overall we had a wonderful, delicious dinner at Gandhi’s and are looking forward to returning!