“Bland”

Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Bland”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

8/24/2013 Bought 2 Cheese Pizza's and took them home. All we could taste was salt and cheese, no sauce taste at all. Very surprising since we have purchased pizza from there since early 2011 with no issues and the owner knows me on sight. Called and spoke to the owner about the issue. He suggested that next time we order extra sauce. I reminded him that we never had the pizza from there before that had a salty/cheese taste and no sauce taste. He once again suggested that next time we order extra sauce. I was expecting a little more response from a business owner and maybe an apology, seeing that this could effect his business if others found the same issue today. That is not the way to handle a customer, or should I say a "former customer". Rated Poor, rather than Terrible, only because we had good pizza there before

• Visited August 2013

Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Great pizza and staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and I like to frequent local places when we vacation. That is what brought us to Primo's Pizza. We read a review and it said it was a place that if you didn't know about it, you would drive by. This is very true! It is in a small nondescript building. When we entered we were warmly greeted by Andy, one of the owners. He explained the menu and the specials and made us feel totally welcome. We had one of the specials. The pizza was superb!! Andy and his staff could not have been any more pleasant. I would highly recommend Prmo's, if you are in or near Lakeland.

• Visited August 2013
“Too greasy for me”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

I have had several of their pizzas and couldn't eat a full peice every time someone gave me one. Just to heavy and greasy. I am more of a light, cracker crust kinda girl with gourmet toppings.
If you like greasy thick pizza this is the place for you.
My husband on the other hand loves it then complains how bad he feels afterwards. He never learns.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Charold
“best pizza in lakeland”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2013

I was a fan of Palace Pizza for a while, but I have since become a fan of Primo's because I think Palace's quality has gone down hill. It's NY style, and very good service. The owner is Italian I beleive, and his family is Filipino. They also have a 30" pizza on the menu if you're REALLY hungry!! I went to the South Florida location.

• Visited November 2012
Lakeland, Florida
“Very good place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Me and my family have ordered from primo's since he opened the place and we love all the food and have never had a bad experience. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes pizza. Also as everyone has mentioned the staff is really friendly. The owner is usually there and he makes you feel warm and welcomed.

• Visited July 2013