“My favorite pizza place”
Review of Primo's Pizza

Primo's Pizza
Ranked #22 of 470 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Great pizza and the garlic knots are the best. Very friendly staff. I've been going there for several years.

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

Family owned & operated; here to please you. Tell them what & how you prefer it, and it will happen. SMALL; means fast & accurate service. My favorites; pizza, sandwiches, & salads.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

The staff has always been very friendly. I used to live closer to Primo's and I would try to get a pie from there about once a week or so. This is really good pizza and great size for the price. Now I live a little out of the way and getting a pizza from here is a nice treat. If you want good food, give them a try.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

8/24/2013 Bought 2 Cheese Pizza's and took them home. All we could taste was salt and cheese, no sauce taste at all. Very surprising since we have purchased pizza from there since early 2011 with no issues and the owner knows me on sight. Called and spoke to the owner about the issue. He suggested that next time we order extra sauce. I reminded him that we never had the pizza from there before that had a salty/cheese taste and no sauce taste. He once again suggested that next time we order extra sauce. I was expecting a little more response from a business owner and maybe an apology, seeing that this could effect his business if others found the same issue today. That is not the way to handle a customer, or should I say a "former customer". Rated Poor, rather than Terrible, only because we had good pizza there before

Reviewed 8 August 2013

My wife and I like to frequent local places when we vacation. That is what brought us to Primo's Pizza. We read a review and it said it was a place that if you didn't know about it, you would drive by. This is very true! It is in a small nondescript building. When we entered we were warmly greeted by Andy, one of the owners. He explained the menu and the specials and made us feel totally welcome. We had one of the specials. The pizza was superb!! Andy and his staff could not have been any more pleasant. I would highly recommend Prmo's, if you are in or near Lakeland.