I knew the minute I booked the hotel that I would be more than happy. The desk clerk was very nice and pleasant to talk to. We had a late check in at 1:30 A.M. It was a stressfull flight, so I just wanted an alcoholic beverage. Directly accross the street was The Brass Tap bar. The bartender was fantastic and the Bud Light beers were only $4.00, which I thought was very reasonable. The breakfast in the morning was great with so many selections and the lady that helped stock the food was overly nice!
I just can't say enough about this hotel. It was my best hotel experience yet! Before we checked out, we were able to use the business center to print our boarding passes. It was free at the hotel which saved $5.00 each. The suite we had was nice and rather large. We had a wet bar with a fridge, microwave and a nice sitting area with a couch. It was a large room and very clean!
I liked having shops within walking distance. We were able to walk to Victoria Secret and then had dinner at BD's Mongolian, which was very yummy! Overall, I couldnt have asked for a better hotel. Kudos to the employees for always smiling and making our trip even better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WELCOME TO Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway A Destination Hotel in Lakeland, Florida Enjoy the sunny side of life at the Hampton Inn & Suites, a destination hotel in Lakeland, Florida. Our contemporary styled hotel offers a prime Lakeland address near local businesses and attractions and within easy driving distance to Orlando and Tampa. Enjoy the superior comfort of our executive-style rooms and suites and unsurpassed hospitality at our inviting hotel and meeting place in Central Florida Getaway Located off Polk Parkway inside Lakeside Village, our hotel is surrounded by shopping, dining, museums and popular attractions including the Detroit Tigers spring training camp at Tiger Town, Lakeland Civic Center, Florida Air Museum and the Frank Lloyd Wright Collection at Florida Southern. Enjoy a family adventure in Central Florida at the Lowry Park Zoo, Cypress Gardens Splash Island Water Park, SeaWorld Orlando and Disney World.Discover an ambiance of comfort and capability in our beautifully designed rooms and suites. Our spacious accommodations are finely appointed with modern furnishings, Cloud Nine bedding, work desks, granite vanities, and flat-screen HDTVs. Perfect for extended stays, our oversized suites feature refrigerators, microwaves and sofa beds. Whether you're an executive traveler or vacationer, you'll appreciate our modern luxuries, like complimentary hot breakfast, business center, meeting rooms, valet dry cleaning, convenience store and an outdoor swimming pool. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center and stay connected on the go with free high-speed wireless. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway Hotel Lakeland
- Hampton Inn And Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway
- Lakeland Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway Florida