Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here because of my business. I found the hotel very accommodating for my small business meeting (in the lobby); loved the fresh baked cookies! Having a coffee bar was great! The rooms were very clean, bedding fresh and bed comfy! I liked the location. Within walking of great shopping & restaurants and a movie theater and a short distance from the historic down town. So glad we stayed here and will again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MBabylon, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Lakeland. I am glad to see you were very pleased with our accommodations. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We're frequent reward members with Hampton Inn. Unfortunately this hotel was a disappointment. When we checked in the staff were nice and accommodating. At 9:30 PM the that night when I called the front desk to ask when the noise from the band across the street would stop, the person at the front desk, snickered and said midnight. I was not happy with that response, with a 5:45AM wake up call the next morning, we barely got a good nights rest. We will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the backside of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
MBabylon, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Good morning and thank you for the review.
Please accept my most sincere apologies. Although Brass Tap is bringing a lot customers and make them happy, we understand it might bothersome to some guests. I am saddened to hear it left an unpleasant feeling. We will be happy to place you on the other side if you give us another opportunity. Thanks again!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Stayed here for I night enroute to Sanibel, Fl for a vacation. Room had two Queen beds, tub/shower & table for working. Very quiet, couldn't hear anyone nor hear any running water for showers, etc. The room was clean & stocked w/plenty of fluffy towels. The staff here was excellent: quick, friendly & proactively helpful. Breakfast was the usual good assortment of Hampton choices. The breakfast staff were lovely, friendly & very helpful as well. They constantly checked the food & kept it fresh & well stocked. This Hampton is next to a shopping mall, behind a Kohls, complete with some nice restaurants & a movie theatre. Great location! I'd stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
MBabylon, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I see you were very pleased with our location and amenities. We was our pleasure to serve you and your companion with our finest hospitality. We look forward to seeing you again. Until then, take care!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel has a friendly staff and very comfortable rooms. Bed was top notch and the pillows had a nice variety. Breakfast in the morning providing a decent selection. It's location in a shopping mall was unique but that meant lots of options for dinner close by. Pool is tiny and basically in the parking lot so don't expect much in that regard. Great choice if your travels find you in lakeland.

Room Tip: Get a high floor is you want to avoid the noise from the malls parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank emo114
MBabylon, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip to Lakeland. I am glad to see you were very pleased with our beds and breakfast. Just one of the many reasons we encourage all travelers to stay with us while here in Lakeland. Thanks again!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This is a very nice Hampton Inn. The rooms are large and very we'll furnished. It is located in Lakeside Village which means you have several great options for dining, shopping or hitting a movie. I travel to Lakeland several times a year and I wouldn't think of staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Steve C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Lakeland-South Polk Parkway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

We are happy to hear that we are your hotel of choice in Lakeland. That is a great compliment. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will be staying with us again in the future. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great experience; clean, neat room, helpful staff and nice location near shopping! Staff were helpful every time we either saw or needed them, helping us with directions or anything about the hotel or rooms, breakfast, etc. There was complimentary breakfast in am. and hot beverages throughout the day!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I scheduled my stay over a month in advanced. When I arrived they had the wrong dates listed even though the other 30 individuals on the trip was correct. All they had left was a smoking room that smelled horrible and infused my clothing and luggage with the nasty smoke smell.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Brian C

Thank you for taking the time to tell me about your stay. I am sorry to hear that there was a reservation error and you were placed in a room type you did not reserve. We are always striving for the perfect guest experience and I am sorry we let you down. I have checked on your future reservation and insured that you are booked correctly this time. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at 863-603-7600 x 5900. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you in November.