Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
Ranked #3 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Good value for the price, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and the location was convenient. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. The only negative was the complimentary breakfast, which was poor quality. Otherwise, a good value.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paul M
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Dear Paul M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We are glad you were able to enjoy our comfortable guest rooms and our wonderful staff. I am sorry to hear that our breakfast was not up to your expectations. We have been working on changing our breakfast menu and we use the feedback from our guests to assist with the process. Please feel free to give me a call at 863-595-4500 so that we can further discuss your stay. I am open to any suggestions you have regarding our breakfast menu. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed at the HI Express Lakeland twice in November. This was my first experience with a HI Express as I normally book hotels within the Hilton chain. My first visit was four nights and the second was six nights. This hotel is close to I-4 which was important for me. The staff is outstanding. They are very welcoming and friendly and do their best to make sure you have a great stay. The rooms are clean, beds and pillows are comfortable, and they serve a good breakfast everyday. Their wifi is excellent, had no problems with a good connection. I'll definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Mary O
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Dear Mery O,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests! I am happy to hear you were able to enjoy our great hotel and staff. Many guests who stay here also like the fact that our hotel is conveniently located off I-4. We welcome you to the IHG brand and look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you back to this area. Enjoy your Holidays!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed here one night before going to Legoland. It was supposed to be 20 minutes away, so we were a little surprised the next morning when the GPS said that Legoland was 40 minutes away. But that aside, the room was nice and clean, and the room had a little balcony the kids enjoyed. Breakfast was included, and was pretty good for hotel breakfast.

1  Thank MommyBird53816
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Dear MommyBird53816,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We appreciate having you as one of our guests. I am glad you were able to enjoy our wonderful rooms and breakfast. We hope you and your family had fun at Legoland! Please come visit us the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Monique D

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Stayed at this facility on Nov 1-3, 2013. The staff was outstanding to include Monique Desmore General Manager, Grecia/front desk, and Chasidy Tiller that worked the breakfast bar.

They suggested places to eat upon our inquiry and even printed out their suggestions. A wonderful staff there!!

1  Thank Patricia S
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Patricia S,

We thank you so much for recognizing our excellent staff and service culture! This means so much to us! It was a pleasure having you here and we do hope you come back to see us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Came to Lakeland to visit a friend in hospital. The hospital and down town was easy to get to from hotel, The hotel was clean and quite, away from road noise. The staff was very polite and helpful. The breakfast was good. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jenny3052013
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Dear Jenny3052013,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our quiet hotel and polite staff. Our location and free full hot deluxe breakfast makes it easier when you are traveling away from home. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Lakeland!

Reviewed 30 September 2013

Me & my assistant had a early morning class, I read the views from you all before booking hotel. So I made the reservations, I had a problem to come up while I were there at the Holiday Inn this weekend past. But Management quickly jump in and resolved the issue quickly. Not only that call me first thing Monday Morning to assure me everything would be addressed and taken care of in a proper manner. Now that is what I Am talking about Management on point, take notes because I will be going back to the Holiday Inn when I am in the area. Great work Ms. Monquie! 9/30/2013

Room Tip: The place is nice and well mannered
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Lady S
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Forevermarried T,

We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property and services. We stive to make your stay as comfortable as possible. We welcome any feedback in order to improve our services and guest satisfaction. We appreciate having you as one of our guests and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

Convenient location off of I-4. The rooms are always clean.
The staff is always nice and accommodating.
This is our go to hotel when we visit Lakeland - we have stayed over 5 times.
There have been times when we have stayed and it has been a bit noisy but when we stay on a higher floor with a balcony it was much better.

Room Tip: Try to stay on an upper floor and something with a balcony - there tends to be less noise.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank travlin0207
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2013

Dear Travlin0207,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel! We are happy to here that we are your go to hotel when you are visiting Lakeland. I am sorry that you have experienced some noise duing one of your previous stays, but I am glad to here that you have been able to enjoy the luxury of our balcony rooms! I tend to love balcony rooms myself because I am able to enjoy the comfort of being outside and still have the privacy that I want. We hope to see soon!