Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)
US$151
US$133
Hampton.com
US$110
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$81
Courtyard Lakeland(Lakeland)
US$228
US$212
Courtyard
US$139
US$122
US$84
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelfamily reunionthe breakfast areacracker barrelroom was cleanthe general managerlate checkwould stay againbusiness tripthe young ladynice breakfaststayed one nightspring trainingeasy accesschecking ingreat room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Hotel is very clean. Easily made reservation online. They had my paperwork ready when I walked in the door less than an hour later. Rooms are clean and spacious. Balcony is nice. I did not use the covered pool, but guests were. Complementary breakfast included eggs and biscuits and gravy. This hotel would be very convenient to the stadium for spring training baseball junkies. There are several good restaurants nearby and it is conveniently located near I-4 and downtown Lakeland.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Dear Kevin L,

We appreiate you taking the time to write a review about our property. Thank you for pointing out some of the great features of our hotel! I am glad you enjoyed your stay here and our convenient location. We hope to have you stay with us the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed only one night but would stay again. Clean welcoming lobby with very helpful staff. Room especially clean, bright, and modern with tons of outlets, soft and hard pillows marked clearly, and Bath and Body Works amenities that smelled wonderful. Walking distance to at least six restaurants, including Applebee's and Cracker Barrel. Breakfast buffet huge and continually replenished. Great hotel at great price! General manager alum of my college; Monique is doing great job!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2014

Dear Shapcomp,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your stay here with us! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was interesting finding out what we had in common from our first conversation over the phone. It is a small world! It was a pleasure having you as one of our guests and I truly appreciate the wonderful compliment. We hope to see you the next time you are headed south!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

Was extremely satisfied with the cleanliness and service at the hotel. The room was fantastic for my family when we arrived late at night and offered all the amenities for our short stay. Would definitely stay during next trip to the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Legodude11,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our property! I am glad to here you enjoyed your stay and the exceptional service we provide.
We are excited to hear that we will see you the next time you are in the area!

Monique D.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

My daughter and I just stayed at this hotel for a sporting event. The breakfast was served even earlier than the 7 am stated weekend opening-so we had time to grab a bite before heading out. The rooms were clean and the staff very helpful with directions and suggestions. The manager Sandy even assisted with a late check out when I called from the game to say we were in overtime and needed an extra hour.Thanks Sandy!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Hellosunshine S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our property! We are so glad you enjoyed you stay here with us. We are familiar with sports teams and the different schedules you may have. We like to make your stay as comfortable as possible and do everything we can to meet your needs. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Lakeland area!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Christmas time (2013) was the second time that my wife and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Lakeland, FL. (We stayed there during Thanksgiving of 2012). We had two queen beds with a mini-fridge and microwave. Here are the pluses to our experience:

1) The whole hotel was non-smoking and pet free, great for my wife who is sensitive to both.
2) Each front desk person was kind, helpful, and cheerful.
3) Although not fancy, the continental breakfast was very good, and the service was excellent, especially on Christmas morning.
4. The room itself looked and smelled very clean.
5. The hotel is just far enough from the interstate, which reduced the noise greatly.

About the only negative to our experience was that the beds were a little too firm, but we still managed just fine. Overall, we would recommend the hotel and will be staying here again the next time we are down.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Dear B B,

It was a joy having you back at the hotel this Christmas. We can't thank you enough for taking the time to write such a great review about our property! We hope to see you the next time you are visiting in Lakeland.

Happy Hoiday's!