Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
GreenLeadersSilver level
Jax FL
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2010

Our family which included my husband, one child age 6, one child age 8, and myself stayed at this Country Inn in Lakeland FL on New Years Eve. The hotel is like brand new, the hallways even smell like new carpet. We stayed in a suite and it included a seperate bedroom with a large flat screen TV for us and our children slept on the pull out couch in the front room with a large flat screen TV for them. The room was very clean and decorated in neutral colors. The room also included a refrig. and microwave. The hotel also had a heated pool which was the favorite of the children. The pool area was very clean and well stocked with clean towels. The other plus of this hotel was the great continental breakfast which included eggs, sausage, and waffles as well as all the other normal continental breakfast items of cereal, juice, coffee, fruit, and plenty of bread items. Also there was not any noise such as vehicle noise from outside or hallway noise from other guests - it was very quiet. Lots of fun and the reasonable price made this hotel experience great. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 3 January 2010
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad to hear that your children enjoyed the pool, and that your family had so much fun during your stay.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 December 2009

My Family and I had a very pleasant stay here. The hotel was beautiful and very clean, and the staff was excellent. The kids enjoyed really enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was great as well. We will def stay again at this location on the next family vacation.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 25 December 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad that your family enjoyed the pool and breakfast so much!

Topsham, Maine
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2009

Great room, great staff, centrally located to surrounding areas. The room at this hotel was the great. It was the most comfortable bed I have slept in.

Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 22 December 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad you found our beds to be so comfortable!

Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2009

I recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Lakeland, Florida. I was amazed at the level of of customer service and cleanliness. My room had a VERY comfortable bed that gave me the best sleep I have had in a long time and I was glad to be greeted by my name by the kind and knowledgable staff. It is the newest hotel in the area and well worth the price. i recomend this hotel to anyone that needs a nice place to stay in the Lakeland area.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 2 December 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad that you found our bed to be so comfortable and that you had such a great night's sleep!

Davie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2009

My daughter, Mrs. Loiacono, my 7 and 8 y/o grandaughters and myself stayed at the Lakeland Country Inn to attend the annual USA Gymnastics State Competitions (my 8 y/o grandaughter, Hannah was a Florida State Competitor. During our early 6am "rush hour" for the competition, I unknowingly lost one of my valuable earrings. It was not until competions were over and we were having an early lunch, did I notice that my earring was missing! I called the Country Inn, never expecting any results, but the front desk attendant, Eric Stoquert, assured me he would have room blocked off until the Executive Housekeeper, Angelika Lowery, could check the entire room for my diamond earring. Within minutes, I received call back from Eric, telling me the earring was found by Angelika, and it would be kept safely in the Manager's office until I could return to pick it up. In these times, it was so refreshing to have stayed in a hotel with such kind, assuring, and honest staff.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 26 November 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We were glad to be able to return your lost earring to you! We know how much it meant to you.

Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2009

The room was very spacious and clean. I loved the mattress and the bed linens. I wish I could have it at my own home. I got the best sleep I've had in a long time. the selections for the free breakfast was great. Over all a wonderful place to stay. I will definently come back.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this review, 14 November 2009
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are thrilled that you got such a great night's sleep!

VB, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2009

Serioulsy, I have not slept this good at home! Im a little sad that I dont have those pillows and blanket to curl up with tonight.

In a world with no customer service, the welcoming atmosphere was a breathe of fresh air.

Usually I dont want to touch anything in a hotel, but our room was so clean I truly felt at home.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad that you felt so at home during your stay!