“Luxery at an amazing price!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 16 January 2010

My husband and I live in Lakeland but we wanted to spend our anniversary in a different setting. All we wanted was a hotel with a jacuzzi tub. The Country Inn and Suites has one....it was the king jacuzzi suite!! So Gorgeous....So Luxerious! I loved the room and the price. The service was great. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2010

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed our luxurious Jacuzzi Suite!

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4

Reviewed 14 January 2010

The room was very spacious, well kept and organized the furniture, because of the cold I didn`t get a chance to fill the pool, I will next time, other than the one waffle plate the breakfast was great, the location and size of room I like the most.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2010

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our spacious rooms!

Reviewed 1 January 2010

We appreciated the service and that the hotel staff (especially Sheila) was always aware that we were OK during our stay. The facilities were goog and in excellent conditions, but what really was amazing was the staff.

• Stayed: December 2009
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2010

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad that our staff was so helpful during your stay.

Reviewed 1 January 2010

Our family which included my husband, one child age 6, one child age 8, and myself stayed at this Country Inn in Lakeland FL on New Years Eve. The hotel is like brand new, the hallways even smell like new carpet. We stayed in a suite and it included a seperate bedroom with a large flat screen TV for us and our children slept on the pull out couch in the front room with a large flat screen TV for them. The room was very clean and decorated in neutral colors. The room also included a refrig. and microwave. The hotel also had a heated pool which was the favorite of the children. The pool area was very clean and well stocked with clean towels. The other plus of this hotel was the great continental breakfast which included eggs, sausage, and waffles as well as all the other normal continental breakfast items of cereal, juice, coffee, fruit, and plenty of bread items. Also there was not any noise such as vehicle noise from outside or hallway noise from other guests - it was very quiet. Lots of fun and the reasonable price made this hotel experience great. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad to hear that your children enjoyed the pool, and that your family had so much fun during your stay.

Reviewed 24 December 2009

My Family and I had a very pleasant stay here. The hotel was beautiful and very clean, and the staff was excellent. The kids enjoyed really enjoyed the pool. The breakfast was great as well. We will def stay again at this location on the next family vacation.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2009

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are so glad that your family enjoyed the pool and breakfast so much!

Reviewed 20 December 2009

Great room, great staff, centrally located to surrounding areas. The room at this hotel was the great. It was the most comfortable bed I have slept in.

Stayed: December 2009, travelled with friends
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2009

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad you found our beds to be so comfortable!

Reviewed 28 November 2009

I recently stayed at the Country Inn & Suites in Lakeland, Florida. I was amazed at the level of of customer service and cleanliness. My room had a VERY comfortable bed that gave me the best sleep I have had in a long time and I was glad to be greeted by my name by the kind and knowledgable staff. It is the newest hotel in the area and well worth the price. i recomend this hotel to anyone that needs a nice place to stay in the Lakeland area.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with family
Lafl, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2009

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are glad that you found our bed to be so comfortable and that you had such a great night's sleep!