US$100
US$140
US$122
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$106
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$77
La Quinta
US$112
GardenInn.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$61
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$79
US$73
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areacracker barrelthe general managerlate checkbusiness tripwould stay againclean roomsstayed one nightspring trainingeasy accessconvenient locationchecking inyogurtstaff was very friendlymonique
Reviewed 21 September 2010

Really enjoyed the staff, in particular Lorena Ragunath. She was articulate, professional and sensitive to our needs. We enjoyed our stay so much that we set up a corporate account with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2010

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to being of service to you during your future stays!

Reviewed 29 June 2010

We stayed had this hotel for a sports tournament with my family, while the hotel is clean the air conditioning units in the room sound as loud as airplanes durining take off while you are sleeping. The pool area is small, enclosed and closes at dusk. Breakfast was mediocre at best and the coffe was terrible. We had a small descrepany with our bill and talking to Shelia the General Manager was a horrible experiance, She was rude and generally doesn't care about guest satisfacation. We will never stay there again and don't recommend anyone else too since there are so many other nice accommodations in the Lakeland area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mom8989
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2010

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. We strive to provide the best value to our guest.

I do want to address the concerns you have with our hotel. As far as the air conditioning unit being loud, we are a brand new hotel, therefore all of our air conditioning units are brand new as well. I don't recall anyone reporting a problem with the air conditioning in their room during the dates of your stay. If the front desk or management had been aware of this issue, we would have taken the necessary steps to resolve this issue. Regarding the pool area, we do receive many compliments on the size and design of our pool. Per local Health Department regulations, we are required to close the pool area at dusk, but we did leave it open until at least 9:00pm each day this past weekend to accommodate the many groups we had staying at the hotel. Regarding the coffee that we serve at breakfast, we do serve Maxwell House coffee, made to the standards required by Country Inn & Suites hotels.

The billing issue that you have experienced is caused by the hotel holding one night room and tax as a guarantee of your reservation. This is common hotel practice, and is stated in all group contracts that we set up. Also stated on the contract is that it is the responsibility of the group coordinator to pass this information along to each individual within the group. The hold will be release in a timely manner.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 28 June 2010

We were staying with my daughter's softball team for a state tournament. The day before we were set to arrive there was a hold placed for the 2 rooms I reserved on my card. One of which I would ultimately not be paying for. Ok, but I haven't had this issue at any of the Disney hotels or Omni. I did use a debit card which they claimed was the reason for the holds. Long story short, they held a total of $551.90 for a $281.54 stay. Unacceptable. Other shortfalls include, pool area is ridulously small and closes at dusk. Soda machines were out of soda on Saturday night. The continental breakfast was iffy-egg patties were brought out cold. The only problem with the room was the water temp-cold showers. The person I spoke with concerning the charges "Sheila" was rude to say the least. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2010
3  Thank mommie3m
LAFL, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2010

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we apologize for the concerns you have about your experience at this hotel.

We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations.

Reviewed 7 June 2010

My brother and I were in need of a some sleep and rest after being up for 36 hours- we had traveled into the area for my mom who had been ill and passed away ... the staff, Stephanie at the front desk was very helpful, room very clean and beds very comfortable - had a good nights sleep, use of treadmill and elliptical in workout room in morning and hearty breakfast... all of which renewed us so we could continue on with the rest of what we needed to do during a sad and difficult visit to the area.... Many Thanks!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2010

Dear Sharon,

We are sorry for your recent loss and wish to offer our sincere condolences.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 22 May 2010

from the price listed online all the way through - impeccable!! we arrived around 7:30 p.m. on wednesday night, 5/19. stephanie greeted my friend and i at the desk and she was very friendly and helpful and courteous. all questions were answered with a smile and nice comment. suggested restaurants and gave us good info. stephanie even had something that i had requested ready for me when my friend and i came back from busch gardens the first.

the room was fabulous. large bathroom with everything needed and even more. bed was SOOO comfortable. my friend and i each had a room and we were able to spread out and be totally comfortable. good sized flat screen tv, microwave and refrig. excellent!!!

the breakfast area - OH MY!!! - eggs, sausage, bagels, cereal, juice, coffee, etc. INCREDIBLE!!! the girl who put it together was there and we were able to thank her as well.

i would stay here over and over again and the price was excellent. good sized pool area.

i had left my pillow and came back after a day at sea world and ERIC was able to find it in the 'lost and found' area and give it to me with a smile. he was very pleasant and courteous as well.

all in all, this hotel rates to me as the #1 in florida. and i have taken a lot of trips and stayed in a lot of hotels.

VERY VERY pleased!!!

thank you stephanie and eric for setting and ending the stage before and ending a wonderful two days.

bonnie

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2010

Dear Bonnie,

We are delighted you count us as #1 in Florida!