Free cancellation until 03/08
US$100
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$122
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$77
La Quinta
US$116
US$112
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$73
US$67
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$61
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areacracker barrelthe general managerlate checkbusiness tripwould stay againclean roomsstayed one nightspring trainingeasy accessconvenient locationchecking inyogurtstaff was very friendlymonique
Reviewed 27 October 2010

The hotel is designed for warmth and function. The lobby alone helped the stress melt away with its warm fireplace and decor, and the double queen suite, (has a pullout bed and extra tv for the kids), gave us plenty of room. Beds were very comfortable and clean. The semi-enclosed pool was a hit with the kids, it offered security with openness. And the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Thanks Virginia! We will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2010

We are delighted that your family had a positive experience at our hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 11 October 2010

I do like this hotel it was clean and nice and cozy. But on the last night I stayed I went to the pool for 2hrs and when I returned all my in fo was gone driver permit credit card bank cards etc.. i did tell the desk and they were not to concerned at all. I have MS and my mom is on hospice she was so upset when I told her what happened. I asked the staff to check the key swipes in the door they did not bother to do that. They did assist me to check the laundry but nothing else. I live in va and drove to FL I asked if they could make a call to SC and reserve a room because I had nom ID they said they knwe who I was but could not call and get me a room well i did have my Id when I checked in. I feel violated and no one helped me out with any compensation. One card had already been canceled before I called probably what happened was someone tried to use it and could not speak english the housekeeping staff cant either hmmmmm. WATCH YOUR MONEY IT IS VERY SCARY DRIVING HOME 14 HR WITH NOTHING.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank sharon88066
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2010

We are very sorry for your unfortunate loss. The property manager checked the key swipes on your room the morning of your departure. On the day your billfold went missing, the only entries to your room were made by your room key. When you told us you had a friend assisting you for your return travel, we understood you were being taken care of. We know this was a distressing time for you. If we had known, we would have taken steps to accomodate you further. Please accept our apology.

Reviewed 25 September 2010

At a price range of $70 (approximately) a night, I was not expecting any nearly as spectacular as I received. I was pleasantly surprised! The staff was very friendly and handled our every request with grace and skill. After attending a 12 hour day of clinical experience at the hospital, the room was inviting and relaxing. Overall, I'd have to say that it was the PERFECT hotel experience. Some of my colleagues stayed at a nearby hotel and repeatedly expressed jealousy at the room's appearance and amenities, and the friendliness of the staff. Guess where we will ALL be staying next time.... yep.. the Country Inn and Suites!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2010

Thank you so much for taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your experience.

It is our goal and our pleasure to provide excellent customer service to our guests.

Reviewed 21 September 2010

Really enjoyed the staff, in particular Lorena Ragunath. She was articulate, professional and sensitive to our needs. We enjoyed our stay so much that we set up a corporate account with this hotel.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with your experience.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to being of service to you during your future stays!

Reviewed 29 June 2010

We stayed had this hotel for a sports tournament with my family, while the hotel is clean the air conditioning units in the room sound as loud as airplanes durining take off while you are sleeping. The pool area is small, enclosed and closes at dusk. Breakfast was mediocre at best and the coffe was terrible. We had a small descrepany with our bill and talking to Shelia the General Manager was a horrible experiance, She was rude and generally doesn't care about guest satisfacation. We will never stay there again and don't recommend anyone else too since there are so many other nice accommodations in the Lakeland area.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank mom8989
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2010

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. We strive to provide the best value to our guest.

I do want to address the concerns you have with our hotel. As far as the air conditioning unit being loud, we are a brand new hotel, therefore all of our air conditioning units are brand new as well. I don't recall anyone reporting a problem with the air conditioning in their room during the dates of your stay. If the front desk or management had been aware of this issue, we would have taken the necessary steps to resolve this issue. Regarding the pool area, we do receive many compliments on the size and design of our pool. Per local Health Department regulations, we are required to close the pool area at dusk, but we did leave it open until at least 9:00pm each day this past weekend to accommodate the many groups we had staying at the hotel. Regarding the coffee that we serve at breakfast, we do serve Maxwell House coffee, made to the standards required by Country Inn & Suites hotels.

The billing issue that you have experienced is caused by the hotel holding one night room and tax as a guarantee of your reservation. This is common hotel practice, and is stated in all group contracts that we set up. Also stated on the contract is that it is the responsibility of the group coordinator to pass this information along to each individual within the group. The hold will be release in a timely manner.

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!