US$116
US$104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$77
Hotels.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$80
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$77
La Quinta
US$112
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areacracker barrelthe general managerlate checkbusiness tripwould stay againclean roomsstayed one nightspring trainingeasy accessconvenient locationchecking inyogurtstaff was very friendlymonique
Reviewed 17 December 2010

Walked into the hotel and got a room with no problem. The room was fantastic. The bathroom was a room in and of itself as opposed to being open and in sight. The beds were very soft and comfy. The fridge and microwave were of sight under the tv. The heater was great, kept the room cozy and warm. Instead of a dial, it was digital. Check out was at noon!! We loved that! Breakfast was great. The only thing I would change is adding a soda machine. (Restaurant style not vending) The vending machines on the 5th floor were by our room and worked great.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel.

We are happy to hear that your stay was very comfortable during this very cold winter that Florida has had so far this year.

Reviewed 3 December 2010

My wife and I had the most surprising and imposing stay at Country Inn and Suites. The General Manager/Office Manager and staff were excellent in their professional treatment of us as guests in their hotel. They not only attend to our desired needs but also went out of their way to make sure we were treated like royal family. This by far is the best place I have had the pleasure of staying at while traveling to Florida with the exception of a major resort.
The comfort level was off the chart and a fantastic night of peaceful sleep was an additional blessing to smile about.
We strongly recommend individuals and families to take advantage of this Heaven on Earth experience. Thank you Country Inn and Suites for leaving a smile on the face of our hearts. Great Job of bringing respectful treatment of your Guest back to the hospitality arena.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

Your kind words and attention to detail are greatly appreciated. It was truly a pleasure having you as our guests.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 13 November 2010

This was our first visit to a Country Inn and Suites hotel. We'll definitely be using them more often. From the cleanliness of the hotel to the efficient and friendly staff our overall experience was great. Who wouldn't want to swim in a heated pool during a cool Florida evening and enjoy fresh waffles during the expanded complimentary continental breakfast. The lending library was a plus, they even had children's books if needed for a bedtime story. I was impressed enough to sign up for their rewards program and will be staying at Country Inn & Suites as often as I can!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2010

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our new hotel.

We are delighted that your stay was an unforgettable experience. With our awards points program, you’ll be earning free nights in no time.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Lakeland, Florida.

Reviewed 27 October 2010

The hotel is designed for warmth and function. The lobby alone helped the stress melt away with its warm fireplace and decor, and the double queen suite, (has a pullout bed and extra tv for the kids), gave us plenty of room. Beds were very comfortable and clean. The semi-enclosed pool was a hit with the kids, it offered security with openness. And the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Thanks Virginia! We will be staying again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2010

We are delighted that your family had a positive experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 11 October 2010

I do like this hotel it was clean and nice and cozy. But on the last night I stayed I went to the pool for 2hrs and when I returned all my in fo was gone driver permit credit card bank cards etc.. i did tell the desk and they were not to concerned at all. I have MS and my mom is on hospice she was so upset when I told her what happened. I asked the staff to check the key swipes in the door they did not bother to do that. They did assist me to check the laundry but nothing else. I live in va and drove to FL I asked if they could make a call to SC and reserve a room because I had nom ID they said they knwe who I was but could not call and get me a room well i did have my Id when I checked in. I feel violated and no one helped me out with any compensation. One card had already been canceled before I called probably what happened was someone tried to use it and could not speak english the housekeeping staff cant either hmmmmm. WATCH YOUR MONEY IT IS VERY SCARY DRIVING HOME 14 HR WITH NOTHING.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank sharon88066
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2010

We are very sorry for your unfortunate loss. The property manager checked the key swipes on your room the morning of your departure. On the day your billfold went missing, the only entries to your room were made by your room key. When you told us you had a friend assisting you for your return travel, we understood you were being taken care of. We know this was a distressing time for you. If we had known, we would have taken steps to accomodate you further. Please accept our apology.