Free cancellation until 03/08
US$100
US$130
US$122
Hampton.com
Travelodge by Wyndham Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$62
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$87
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$77
La Quinta
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$73
US$67
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelthe breakfast areacracker barrelthe general managerlate checkbusiness tripwould stay againclean roomsstayed one nightspring trainingeasy accessconvenient locationchecking inyogurtstaff was very friendlymonique
Reviewed 6 March 2011

Almost a year later and I returned to this hotel. Guess what? It's STILL an excellent hotel experience. I stayed with colleagues, and they all agreed. In the back of my mind I thought that it wouldn't be as great because time had passed and they were no longer a fairly new hotel, but I was happily wrong. They still smile genuinely and remembered my name. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2011

Dear Guest,

We accommodate many guests each evening, and we strive to make their stay a satisfying one. The principal goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service to all of our guests at reasonable prices. We strive to provide the best value to our guest.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 1 March 2011

This hotel can be great for a family stay if you're not allergic to dust. you like a fattening unhealthy breakfast with processed eggs, sausage, bacon (yuk!). It could also be great if you don't need to use your laptop or their business center. The rates are not consistant and it depends on who you talk to at the front desk and they promised me a rate for an additional nite, then tried to quote a higher rate and tell me my room was not available and I would have to move to a more expensive room. I was kicked off my wireless laptop in my room quite a lot and frustrated. They even gave me an ethernet cord and it was not better in my room. The business center computers were a joke and the printer was "temporarily out of service" when I really needed it. There are 3 computers but only one of them sends to the printer anyway. The whole internet on the business center computers were soooooo slow and you can't use a thumb drive from your own computer and print. Just a very inconvenient stay for me for the money. I had to dust and clean my room myself upon entering. My lamp was broken at the desk I needed to use and they wanted to move me instead of just replacing the lamp! First day rep at checkin was great, positive, energetic, wanted to solve my problems. 2nd day rep was not firendly and defensive and acted like I was bothering her when I asked for something. She also had to ask manager for every detail to try and solve my problems. First day rep was more confident and quick to resolve my issues, with the exception of asking me to move to another room due to the lamp and the dust. I figured if one room was dusty then they all were and changing the lamp was better than packing everything up!! I won't be back here and they could have had a lot of my business with all my travel for work in this area.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking your time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel.
We appreciate the feedback and will use it to fine tune our operations in the hope that upon your next visit, we can meet or exceed your expectations.
On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business.

Reviewed 31 January 2011

Our family of four stayed overnight after a football tournament and we were very satisfied with the location and condition of the hotel. The room and bathroom looked new and the overall appeareance of all the hotel ammenities was clean and up to date. After many years of travel it was our first experience with Country Inns and we will definately look them up for future trips.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you taking your precious time to complete a survey regarding your recent stay at our brand new hotel.

We are happy to hear that this is your first experience here at the Country Inn and extremely happy to hear that it will not be your last.

On behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inns & Suites Lakeland we would like to thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area!

Reviewed 16 January 2011

A newer hotel tucked behind others, so there isn't road noise. The front desk clerk was friendly and our check-in was fast. We were given a room far from the noise created by the road, elevator and ice machine, as I requested when I made the reservation. We walked to Applebee's across the other hotel parking lots for dinner.

Our room was small but very nice. The elevator clanged and our refrigerator was so noisy that we had to turn it off to sleep, so we had to throw out a couple things we were traveling with in our cooler. The shower was kind of scary with a slippery floor and nothing to hold onto if you slipped. The breakfast was great and I would definitely stay here again the next time I'm on the way to the cruise pier in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami.

Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
LAFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lakeland North I-4, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guests are taken seriously. They tell us what we’re doing right, what we’re doing wrong, and how we can improve. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Reviewed 9 January 2011

This hotel is right off of I-4 however you do not hear any traffic. It is about a 10 min drive to the Lakeland Center. There is also a 24 hour drive thru Starbucks a minute down the street.Very convenient!
Breakfast is served every morning and it is very good. A wide variety including waffles and fruit.
The rooms are spacious I had a standard room and was quite happy with it. The pool is heated and very nice. Everything is very clean and the housekeeping staff is excellent, I checked in early and they came up with me and checked the room to make sure it was spotless and all was ready for me.
I would highly recommend this hotel. The price cannot be beat for all you get!!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

It brings us joy that your stay was very comfortable and felt just like home.