“Saved me”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I had reservations at another hotel in Davenport Fl who lost my reservation & left me stranded on the weekend of the NCAA basketball tournament. They saved my trip & my sanity. I was thrilled to find that they are pet friendly in all rooms & don't charge any ridiculous pet fees. The front desk clerk when I checked in Fri evening was an angel. She calmed me down & got my girls, my dog, & I into our room swiftly. The rooms are very nice. The beds are comfortable @ pillows & linen high quality. They room, hotel, & grounds are very nice & very clean. The rooms & lobby didn't have any pet odor. If you wouldn't have known it you wouldn't suspect that there were pets on the premise. The rooms were quiet too. I never heard another dog bark. I saw at least 5 other pet owners w/ their pets. I will stay at La Quintas all the time now. Thanks for a great experience.

Stayed: March 2014
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great location for Spring Training games. Helpful staff. Beds comfortable. Room clean. Decent breakfast. Will agree with past reviews that morning traffic from freeway is heard if you are on freeway side. Will return in future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2014

It's not the Ritz, but it is a clean and friendly hotel.
Very good value, good location, not on a major roadway,
There are a couple of nice restaurants within walking distance.
A little noisy on the highway side
Small pool
Average breakfast

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Very pleased with our stay. Pet friendly and typical La Quinta breakfast. Plenty of parking and luggage carts. No negative issues, other than the small pillows used by this hotel chain. Try and get a room overlooking the parking lot rather than busy road.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Booked this facility because it was dog friendly and we were very satisfied. Large clean comfortable room. Bed and pillows comfortable. Linens and towels clean and not worn. Everything worked, lights frig, microwave, and Wifi. Good area for dog walking. Felt safe in this area of hotels. Staff very friendly. Working elevator and luggage carts readily available. Would happily return. Easy access to I-4.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is your typical modest hotel which is easy to get to off I-4 and served the purpose. Had everything we needed during a brief trip to baseball spring training, even though it was a bit overpriced. On one side of the facility was a quiet street, the other was I-4. But unlike other reviewers, we found the noise of the interstate traffic not to be a problem, even though we were on that side of the building. This inn was nothing special but it was clean, functional and comfortable, and we felt safe. It was located where we could get in our morning walk off the main drag. We could get to the ball park easily and casual dining restaurants were within easy walking distance. If the purpose of your trip is to enjoy the hotel, this is not your stop. But if you are looking for a place to stay that serves the purpose of a restful stop, this place might work for you.