La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$173
US$139
US$122
US$84
SleepInn
All reviewswafflescracker barrelroom was cleancleaning staffnice hotelwalking distancebreakfast areaspring trainingcoffee makerwould stay againstaff was friendlyeasy accessfree breakfastconvenient locationpetlqhighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2014

A nice hotel with a friendly staff. Clean and comfortable. The price was competitive. The breakfast was "eh" (the usual fare--make your own waffle, cereals, hard boiled eggs) so we went out. I would stay here again. Didn't take advantage of any services like pool, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I had reservations at another hotel in Davenport Fl who lost my reservation & left me stranded on the weekend of the NCAA basketball tournament. They saved my trip & my sanity. I was thrilled to find that they are pet friendly in all rooms & don't charge any ridiculous pet fees. The front desk clerk when I checked in Fri evening was an angel. She calmed me down & got my girls, my dog, & I into our room swiftly. The rooms are very nice. The beds are comfortable @ pillows & linen high quality. They room, hotel, & grounds are very nice & very clean. The rooms & lobby didn't have any pet odor. If you wouldn't have known it you wouldn't suspect that there were pets on the premise. The rooms were quiet too. I never heard another dog bark. I saw at least 5 other pet owners w/ their pets. I will stay at La Quintas all the time now. Thanks for a great experience.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Great location for Spring Training games. Helpful staff. Beds comfortable. Room clean. Decent breakfast. Will agree with past reviews that morning traffic from freeway is heard if you are on freeway side. Will return in future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2014

It's not the Ritz, but it is a clean and friendly hotel.
Very good value, good location, not on a major roadway,
There are a couple of nice restaurants within walking distance.
A little noisy on the highway side
Small pool
Average breakfast

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Very pleased with our stay. Pet friendly and typical La Quinta breakfast. Plenty of parking and luggage carts. No negative issues, other than the small pillows used by this hotel chain. Try and get a room overlooking the parking lot rather than busy road.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple