“Awesome burgers!”

Price range: US$6 - US$10
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

After a long Mtb ride, this place really hit the spot....great burgers, huge amount of fresh cut fries and friendly people. Hard to beat this place.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Okay, I admit it -- I thought $15 was pricey for two burgers and a regular fries. Until I got the double patty, loaded with toppings, 6 inch high creation. We had the regular burgers with "everything" - lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, grilled onions, grilled mushrooms, ketchup, mustard. The patties were done to perfection, the onions were delicious, and we licked our fingers between every bite. We both agreed this was at least as good as Whataburger, and perhaps better.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

Hamburg and fries are great. We go and pick up our grand daughter at college at least once a week and take her and some of her friends to Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The hamburgers were average, and we thought were overpriced for what you get. It's like going to a fast food burger place.
It is all self service.

Reviewed 8 April 2013 via mobile

For my family and i we truly didnt appreciate the atmosphere. They all seem like they didn't like African Americans. My sons cheeseburger was not done. They all seem like they were in a rush. The sweet tea machine had salt in it instead of sugar. The ice machine broke dwn. I would never recommend my family to eat there in lakeland. Need more customer service training.