“Freaky fast”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: recently opened in downtown Lakeland
Description: recently opened in downtown Lakeland
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Really fast delivery. Cheap and yummy food. Great location if eating in. High reccomend. Delicious pickles and funny signs in the resturant

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We order from here somewhat regularly as our office is only a couple of blocks away. They advertise "freaky fast delivery" and they don't lie. Many times we order and the food is delivered within 10 minutes.

The food itself is good. Not excellent, but it is very consistent. We have never been disappointed.
I am a huge fan of their deli pickles.

Sitting in the restaurant is also good from time to time. It is decorated with a lot of fun little signs all over the place. The noise level is quite high though, and the delivery drivers are constantly zipping in and out. Definitely a high energy place.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I have eaten at Jimmy Johns in Ohio many times. When I moved to FL, I found this Jimmy Johns near where I was living. I raved about it to my husband so we went there one evening. This place was terrible. When we walked in the door, there was only one other couple at a table, but most of the tables in the place were dirty. There was trash on the floor and the staff were just standing around talking. No one said hi to us when we walked in. So we stepped up to the counter to order but the staff kept talking among themselves. Finally, one young man looked at us and took our order. When we got our food, we quickly discovered our food was terrible. The bread was stale and the meat didn't have a good taste. When I took our sandwiches back to the counter, no one would come to help me. They all scattered, most in the back. No one else walked in the eat during this time. We left our sandwiches on the counter for the staff with a note. Then walked out and never to return.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Fast service, well organized, they bake their bread daily (a big plus for me), but not anything outstanding. Subway also bakes their bread in store, makes the same type of sandwiches, is cheaper, but the ingredients at Subway always seem to be of lesser quality. Personally I would rather pay a little more and get a sandwich at Jimmy John's because their ingredients seem to be of higher quality and the build quality is much better (can we use "build quality" in a description of a sandwich? Maybe I should say that the person making the sandwich does an overall better job).
Also, I have to say the Jimmy John's stores I have been to are clean, modern, and attractive.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

Went in this place not long after they opened. A lot of bread and very little meat. Tasted bland. Was not impressed. Will not be back. Rather have Subway.

2  Thank AngieT286