“Memorable experience”

Dining options: Reservations
St. Louis, MO
“Memorable experience”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

As others have said this is a historic home converted into a quaint restaurant. I was impressed by menu and the wine selection. Ordering was a tough decision for each course, but I was very pleased with all of my choices. One small thing I appreciated was that the waitress was so enthusiastic when describing the specials and I later overheard her describing them with the same passion to another table.

Everyone at my table enjoyed their food, and to me the mark of a great restaurant is when every dish is equally impressive. You will not go wrong with Chef T's. I recommend you make reservations as the dining room was small. Enjoy!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank STLSteward

“Awesome food and service”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great atmosphere, but you better make reservations and they stay booked up. the menu continues to change with what is fresh and available. It was our first experience, but will be back!!!!

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Rkstep
Lakeland, Florida
“Fantastic Food!”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Chef T's serves up delicious food in an old house converted to a restaurant. The desserts were wonderful and the service outstanding!

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Allena S
Winter Park FL
“Disappointing food, beautiful ambience”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We really wanted to love the food here because the place is just so beautiful. The food was okay, but not great. The caesar salad was horrible. The bread and butter was delicious, as was the sauteed spinach. The gnocchi was pretty good. The duck was really mediocre, as was the chicken piccata. The restaurant is a converted old house, and very charming. I would return for the ambience, but would make sure not to order anything pricey because it is just not worth it.

• Visited January 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Quiet, Unhurried, True Fine Dinning”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

For my wife and I Chef T's is our first choice for a relaxing dinner in a quiet historic atmosphere with outstanding food. From the time we are greeted by Sam and shown to our table until we finish the wonderful bread pudding with a cup of excellent coffee the experience if first class all the way. Chef Terry often stops by to say hello and get input from us on our dinner. The wine list is not extensive but we find ample selection to pair with our food choices. Another plus at this restaurant is the frequent wine dinners where we get to try new wines and often new menu items. The wine dinner prices are a bit less expensive than at other fine dinning establishments. We are frequent diners and urge those who enjoy true fine dinning in an unhurried quiet and pleasant atmosphere where you are made to fee appreciated and welcome to enjoy the experience. Be sure to make a reservation! We've been there when there were only a few diners and on our last visit people were been turned away.

• Visited September 2013