“Consistently Good food & Service!”
Review of Grillsmith

Grillsmith
Ranked #6 of 457 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2014

A Tuesday evening with heavy rains covering Lakeland and the place was hopping. Thought that most places would be dead , but Grill Smith was having a good night! All four of us enjoyed the food and our waitress was very attentive ! When my meal was delivered the server wanted me to cut the steak to insure that it was cooked correctly .

Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Had my dinner yesterday with mom at Grill Smith for the first time. First impression: great service with immediate attention from receptionist & server, Tim, who smile all the time.
I ordered their house salad with raspberry vinaigrette, grilled salmon & sirloin with stramed broccoli, & chocolate decadence for dessert. Oh my, they are all delicious. Well done on the grill as according to my specific order.
Mom's order of baby back ribs with smashed cauliflower seems very good too - from the way she eats it!
The ambiance is alright, a little dark than common, soft noise- it was just past 5pm. Parking space is numerous around Lakeside Village, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I would recommend you try Grill Smith if you're near or in Lakeland, FL.

2  Thank Olivia Q
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a very popular restaurant so plan a quiet time. Very handily placed for shopping/movies etc. The service is very good & the food was reasonably priced and to a high standard. Overall a very nice restaurant.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

My honey and I stopped in for a late lunch before a meeting and we were so pleasantly surprised by this restaurant, the food, the service and when we return on business, we plan to make this place a regular stop. We only did a couple of cocktails, our waitress introduced us to the "Fireball" and even though I am a wine drinker, I have to say that I was hooked! It was a great recommendation on her part. We only had appetizers, the Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps and Filet Tip Eggrolls. Both dishes were prepared perfectly and tasted excellent. Their dinner menu looks delicious and if their appetizers are any example of the quality, then I've no doubt dinner would be awesome. We recommended the restaurant to the people that we were meeting with, as they have been looking for a nice place to host a monthly dinner. They were aware of the restaurant, but had never been and didn't know that they had a private room. They planned to visit it within a few days to check it out and after they did, they contact us to thank you for the referral, agreeing that everything was fantastic.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We live about 30 minutes away from GrillSmith, and we drive just to make it for the Sunday Brunch. The gouda cheese grits are incredible, and the wait staff was wonderful. We had a server who accidentally brought me the wrong mimosa that I ordered, and even though I told him it was fine, he still comped the drink and gave me the correct one. That kind of service is hard to beat! The food is excellent, and I have never had a bad meal there. Everything tastes so good!

1  Thank Allison G