“Late night eats after work”
Review of Fish City Grill

Fish City Grill
Ranked #8 of 478 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After a 12 hour work day on a day off my Co worker suggested we get dinner after neither one of us having lunch. We came in 1/2 hour before 10:30am close. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I had the fish n chips, not disappointed. The claim chowder was thick and flavorful. My friend had the backend catfish her go to dish. We were able to finish before closing time.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Typical Bar-Restaurant Until YOU taste the food - We were VERY SATISFIED with varied choices of New Orleans & Southern Specials - We loved the Crab Cake, Crab Bisque, Shrimp & Grits, and Crawfish Etouffee - ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Friends and I stopped by after a couple drinks at Brass Tap. We saw it was a line out the door so we anticipated this food to be good, boy were we wrong. Each of us was highly dissatisfied with our choices we decided on. The fried catfish and shrimp were fried too hard and had a dark color. The fish tacos had so flavor and were bland. The calamari was not great either. The restaurant reeked with the smell of fish, which i understand its a fish reataurant but I shouldn't feel lile im on fisherman's wharf bringing in today's catch. We will not be returning here ever!

Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Based on reviews, I stopped here for lunch today and it was really good. I ordered the honey chipotle shrimp tacos and they were delicious. Packed full of sweet and spicy shrimp with crunchy carrots and celery that were a perfect combination. They were topped with fresh avocado and a small amount of ranch dressing that made it very nice. I'm glad I checked the reviews because I will certainly

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Entrance mat inside dirty with straw papers other item
Needed to be SWEPT SAP SAT
HOSTESS busy doing other things to notice the floor she was walking on

Frequent patrons
Never any issues
Good food
Good service
Very surprised as to what we encountered
Over all enjoy this establishment