“Good Value and Excellent Breakfast”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland
Ranked #11 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Toledo, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 November 2013

There were many hotels in this area, but we decided to try Baymont this time. We have found in the past that Baymont has fairly good consistency at more reasonable prices. However, we were pleasanntly surprised upon our arrival. Nice looking hotel. Great front desk. Good continental breakfast, and rooms, though a little small, were pleasant enough. We slept great. We enjoyed our stay so much, we stayed another day. Would gladly return.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2013

I reserved room for non smoking and it was a smoking room-cause allergies to start up bad. Overcharged my card causing funds put on hold that was needed for the vacation. Room floor had empty bottles on floor, not ours, spiders crawled in bed on my son and spider webs. Animals-dogs allowed to stay, which leads to uncleanliness

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

2 Thank Rita D
Sheren H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Dear Rita,

Thank You for taking the time to write your review. We truly failed to give you a great stay and I am so sorry. My employees work hard to give every guest a great stay. Please contact me at 863-858-9070 so I can fix this.

Austin, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We used to stay very often when it was the Jamison Inn. This was our first time back since it switched to Baymont. We were pleased with our room, very clean. One night we were coming back to the hotel from dinner and I saw one of the hotel clerks drinking in the parking lot with some of the other male guests. I later saw her at the lobby desk and she said that she was the assistant manager!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Sheri W
Sheren H, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Sherri W.,

Thank You for your review. I am sorry you had to witness that and I have taken care of the situation. Please give us another try.

Belle Glade
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

Very nice place to stay. Staff needs to be more sensitive of guest needs but overall very clean and safe place to stay/

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Charles,

Thank You for writing a review of how clean, comfortable and safe hotel the Baymont Inn & Suites of Lakeland, FL was. I am sorry you feel we were not sensitive to your needs. Please contact me at 863-858-9070 so I can fix the issue.