“Amazing Wings & Great Service”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #212 of 447 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Central Florida, Florida
“Amazing Wings & Great Service”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This weekend I visited this location chain. I usually don't like chain restaurants. But, we were hungry and this was close by. We were greeted by a very courteous host and sat right away. The server was very friendly and gave excellent service. We had the pretzel appetizer with honey mustard and queso dipping sauce. It was very good and very filling. I treated my self to a cocktail. The peach flavored vodka tea. It was delish! Then the food! I had the traditional & boneless wings combo. The sauces I picked were sweet bbq & some Asian sauce (sorry I forgot the whole name but it has the word Asian in it and it has a fusion of sweet heat with soy and ginger). That was my favorite sauce of the two, The wings are just really great here. The fries and slaw were good and my dinner guest enjoyed her buffalo chicken sandwich. I would definitely go here again!

• Visited August 2013

“Average sports bar”
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Beer, wings, tons of other food. Food is really good, just small portions. Service is hit or miss each time I go and I've gone about six times since they opened two years ago. Fun place to watch a game.

• Visited June 2013
Oak Ridge, Tn
“Cold beer and Hot Wings Galore”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

This place was packed the night I visited. There was absolutely no empty seats in the place and the servers were stretched to their limit. Drinks were delivered in a timely fashion and the food arrived hot, although there was a considerable wait.

All of the food my party received was well made and very fresh. We had a large sampler platter, 18 hot wings (six each of the top three hottest sauces), and a large nacho platter. There were several drink specials that night, and the waitresses were very pleasant and cordial. Everyone had a great time and took our leftover boxes homes for a late night snack.

• Visited May 2013
“Decent food, kitchen is horribly slow”
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Been here 4 times now. Won't be back. Great place to watch a game. Food is good, but the service is terrible. Waited up to 65 minutes for our food. The quickest of the 4 times was 35 times. And this is on slow nights with a half empty restaurant. If they could get food out quicker, it would be in our family's normal rotation, but no more with what we've experienced.

1 Thank LakelandAnthony
Lakeland, Florida
“Black Bean Burger”
Reviewed 16 December 2012

Saw the Black Bean Burger on Dr. Oz and had to try. I can say I was not dissapointed. I will be back for this. Other than that it is just another sports bar.

Visited June 2012