“A lot to chose from”
Review of DayDreams Day Spa

DayDreams Day Spa
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I only used the gift shop, the variety is great and the sales person was very very helpful. They seem very knowledgeable

1  Thank egland s

Reviewed 9 September 2013

After a 3rd chance visit (small town, not a lot of options) I give up. I arrived all of 11 minutes late because I missed my exit-and even though I spent another 16 minutes in the "relaxation room"-I was punished by being left in my work clothes (rather than a spa robe) and went through both my mani/pedi and my massage carrying around my shoes and belongings until the receptionist decided I could finally change into the spa robe for my final service-my facial. This is when I found out that my pedi was ruined from walking barefoot from the pedi to the massage and my work clothes were damp with massage oil (which I have since taken to the dry cleaners to get out of my dress). Reading the other reviews, I see I'm not the only one who was punished for the sin of being MINUTES late-so I guess I'll make the drive to Orlando the next time I want to spend $200+ of my hard earned money (and in this economy) for some pampering. Three strikes, you're out.

5  Thank SiestaKeygrrl