“Delicious food and great service”
Review of Palace Restaurant

Palace Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 459 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 April 2013

My husband and I visited this restaurant for the first time this past week and it was wonderful. The decor was very charming and it wasn't too big. It reminded me of a cafe in Italy. Once we were seated, a basket of bread (it was actually pizza crust cut into small pieces) and a dipping sauce were placed on our table. It was very tasty. I had the ravioli with vodka sauce and my husband had the baked ziti. The portions were very large and we both brought home enough food for another meal. It was perfect.

The service was also great. At the end of our meal, the server brought a free lemoncello for each of us. It was an alcohol drink with raspberry jam in the glass. It was so delicious. We can't wait to go back.

1  Thank dogluver315