“Great Food!”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean
Lakeland fl
“Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

We also went to Habibi's after purchasing a groupon, not necessarily because of that but because my husband loves middle eastern food. We were very pleased with the service and the food. We took another guest with us and all three of us had something different so we could get a sample of several items. Each item was tasty and the portions were plenty for us. Would we visit again (even without a groupon) ? Yes! I gave it 4 stars, very good rating and not 5 stars because I myself don't like eating with plastic knives and forks. Was nice to eat off real plates though.

• Visited July 2013

Miami, Florida
“Friendly, helpful employees, and Tasty Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I had lunch at Habibi Restaurant in Lakeland with 4 friends. Having never dined on Lebanese food before, I took the recommendations of some of those who had been there before. I ordered a beef shwarma and had something like home fries (my words, not their's) as a side. The shwarma was prepared before my eyes, and I was asked about what ingredients I'd like in it. Choices included garlic, hummus, sliced pickles, and more. It was very tasty and a bit different from any other foods I was familiar with. The potatoes were OK, but nothing to rave about. I also tried a falafel, which was good. The servers were friendly and helpful. I'd recommend this restaurant, and will likely return on my next visit to Lakeland.

• Visited July 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Quick service; tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2013

I popped in one Saturday afternoon for lunch and ordered the Chicken Kabob combo. It came with 3 sides and bread. Everything was delicious and there was enough food food for two people. SInce I was by myself, I took the extras home and had another meal.

Lakeland, Florida
“Pretty good food, very poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013

I went to this restaurant for the first time after purchasing a groupon for it. I was excited because I love Lebanese food. However, when I got there I overheard them say that they were out of quite a few menu items. So that was a bit disappointing. However, I ordered the chicken shawarma platter with rice, hummus, and taboulleh. The chicken was delicious, as was the taboulleh and hummus. The pita, however, was a bit like shoe leather. I also ordered a side of stuffed grape leaves and those were tasty. I feel like the staff was overwhelmed and underprepared, even though there were not that many patrons. I think I would give them another try, but I was not very impressed.

Portsmouth, New Hampshire
“A long time coming”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2013

We're really big fans of Mediterranean food. We consider ourselves to be somewhat experts on several types and especially hummus. We visited this new addition to our area today, and the experience was fantastic.

This is a counter service restaurant with extremely fresh, properly prepared foods. The prices were reasonable, the restaurant was clean, and the staff friendly.

I've read hundreds of reviews over the years, but only written two. This was such good quality I had to write and just hope folks will try this healthy, delicious restaurant. (OK, the restaurant is not delicious, but the food is!)