“An always good local diner”
Review of Shari Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shari Restaurant
Ranked #314 of 446 Restaurants in Lakeland
“An always good local diner”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

We have lunch here several times a week , as it is close to work. The The service is great and the food is always good. Look for the daily specials on the board. We love the burgers , gryos, grilled chicken caeser salad and the soups. Really fast as well!!!

• Visited August 2013

Lakeland, Florida
“Low food quality, dirty restaurant, unconcerned staff”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I visited this breakfast/lunch restaurant at about 8:30am during the week. Its a small restaurant and I was looking for some great find; however, this restaurant wasted my time & money. To begin the restaurant clearly hasn't had a good scrub down in a while; however, aside from the borderline filthy environment I waited 35 minutes for ham, potatoes, & eggs. I ordered poached eggs. My eggs were overcooked. I placed my poached eggs over my potatoes to break them open so the yolk would cover my potatoes & that is when I realized the yolks were solid (indicating they were overcooked). I removed the eggs from my plate as the only purpose of me ordering them was so the yolk would cover my home fries. The server, though she noticed I wasn't eating my eggs, wasn't concerned in the least that I was unhappy with my eggs. It seemed to me as if she were hoping I wouldn't make a fuss, which I didn't. I spent $10, including the tip, to eat a potatoe & very thin slice of ham. In addition, during the 30 minutes that I waited for my meal, the entire restaurant smelled like something was burning, completely affecting the overall experience. This is a restaurant that though it is less than a mile from my house, I will never patron again. This review is for those of you searching for those small, great find diners, so that you don't waste your breakfast there.

• Visited March 2013
“Mom and Pop Reasturant”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

We have eaten breakfast here, off and on here for years. Good food and good prices. Open for Breakfast and Lunch. Closed on Sundays.

Visited March 2012
Lakeland
“Use to be good”
Reviewed 6 December 2011

There was a time this was the only place I would eat. It changed for the worst. They use to give you BIG portions at a reasonable price. Now its just like everybody else.

Visited December 2011
Lakeland, Florida
“Awesome breakfast great omelettes and...”
Reviewed 3 August 2010

Awesome breakfast great omelettes and corn beef hash