“Average”

Ranked #214 of 446 Restaurants in Lakeland
Winter Haven, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Chili's is not that impressive anymore, used to be when it first opened, but now is just an average restaurant where you go eat and drink with friends ones in a while.

Visited April 2014

“The food took forever and was cold conditions were unclean there was no sense of management that I could see”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

All of the above I will never eat there again and advise all my friends to do the same I use to love chilli's but not now I have had better food at McDonald's for half the price as a former employee I do not say this with malice for I left this establishment Of my own accord for conditions there where to unsanitary

• Visited March 2014
Bartow, Florida
“Nince lunch”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

It was a nice convenience, good service was good. The food was good and we didn't to wait too long for it.

Visited April 2014
Norfolk--uk
“long wait”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

The food from here was ok but the wait was tooooo long. On arrival there were tables & booths empty but we were kept waiting about 20 minutes--told that there were not enough staff on duty--that is not acceptable.

Visited January 2014
Trinity, Florida
“Team Dinner”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Chili's provided the parents and kids from our sons soccer team with an enjoyable evening. The kids had a lot of fun with the ballon man visiting tables. With 10 kids in our group, he was very patient and kept making interesting and different ballon toys for enjoyment.

Visited February 2014