“Local coffee shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Lakeland
“Local coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Mitchell's for years, mainly on Saturday mornings while checking out the farmers market.

The people that work there are always super nice, they know my usual drink, and the breakfast is really good; I'd recommend the Mitchell's burrito and an iced butternut toffee latte.

It's nice to see a local coffee shop/restaurant thrive with the support of locals. Worth checking out over and over again.

St. Augustine, Florida
“Always a lakeland favorite anytime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I grew up with Mitchell's, since I was a "tween" I think. And now I come to visit my parents and bring my husband and we still enjoy the food, coffee, service and "perks"- my dad is always earning free stuff with his points card. It has a nice artsy atmosphere too.

Visited July 2014
Lakeland, Florida
“Coffee With Familiarity”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

Those who work in the downtown Lakeland area all know about this coffee, pastry and brunch. The coffee is predictably good and the brunch is served by the staff with smile and conversation. Watch for special occasions like a catered Valentine's Day event. My wife and I loved the cheesecake that night!

Visited March 2014
Naples, Florida
“Breakfast for 1/4 the hotel's price, and good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Staying in a fancy local hotel, we didn't like the look of their breakfast prices. At Mitchell's coffee house we had eggs and bacon, toast and coffee (or variations) served fresh, quick and with a smile for a quarter of the price. The surroundings definitely aren't fancy, but for a quick, cheap, cheerful breakfast this place is recommended.

Visited May 2014
Lakeland, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Breakfast was wonderful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Food is wonderful and homemade. Easy in and out. Sit indoors or out. Downtown area of Lakeland would go back for breakfast and would try lunch when we have the chance.

Visited January 2014