“Best salsa!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The salsa and chips are very good. The service is fast and friendly. The only thing is that I have had a lot of different things here and everything kind of tastes the same. i do like the taste, but it seems like they use just a few ingredients to make a bunch of different things. I do not recommend the taco salad as it got very soupy. I will visit again and again.

1  Thank Michele C

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Very disappointed in everything except the chips & salsa. The food was just OK and the margaritas were tasteless. Would not go there again.

1  Thank donna l
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Good food. Good beer. Reasonable prices. Portions will fill you no problem. Great specials to pay attention to when you enter restaurant. Fresh, authentic Mexican food cannot be beat! Service is always excellent.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

While Mexican food can be one of my favorite cuisines, I rate the food here as slightly above average (I would give it 3.5 if possible). My cravings for Mexican are often dependent upon the sauce, and I have tried both a red sauce (tomato based) and white sauce (cheese based) on their enchiladas and a shrimp based dish. While I will revisit this place due to its convenient location, I will try other places if I am more willing to travel for the day.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Tapatios is the best value for Mexican food in Lakeland. Portions are really good size and the prices are very reasonable. Staff is very friendly and athmosphere is good. My favorite is their Mifuel Special and their fried icecream dessert!!