Sleep Inn And Suites
US$112
GardenInn.com
Ecco Suites(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$100
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$73
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
All reviewscracker barrelwaffleschoice chainroom was cleangreat value for the priceorlando areaking bedthe breakfast areanight's sleepone night stayshort stayper nightwe've stayedthe staff was greatpleasant stayjoycedesk
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The front Desk was very nice....When went to have shower found out there was no hot water...The owner was called to see if I could be moved...I was put on the phone and he cussed me out for 5 mins telling me to get out or he was calling the police.....All because his words " He doesn't like bi***es that complain"...Still haven't received my money back from the 2 rooms we were kicked out of because I complained we had no hot water.......This was the owner of this hotel......I found out that when he kept saying he didn't like my kind...He meant My kind because my husband was a diff race than mine!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Tamasia K
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I never seen a hotel that doesnt keep the bldg up. The lobby looks nice however the hallway as well as the room had stains in carpet and the room has a disgusting mold mustrad smell that makes you want to vomit. The bathroom looks nice but everything else gave me the creeps.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Stayed here for one night with the family before heading down to Legoland. Very run down. More stains on the hall carpets than pattern. Smelled smokey. Went down to the breakfast at 7:30 (1 hour after opening) and they were out of coffee and only one sausage left. Hard boiled eggs were not good. Have had other satisfied stays at other Sleep Inns before but definitely would not stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Stayed here before so we booked again, and once again this hotel met our needs. Room was nice sized and clean, and the staff is friendly. The breakfast is about on par with other hotels, and was fine for our stay of a few days. The pool hours did not match with our business hours--only open until 6 p.m.--so we couldn't use it, which was a bummer, but it rained much of our trip anyway. The only thing that would have been better was that the hallway carpet is REALLY dirty and gives a terrible first impression of this facility.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Found hotel for excellent price on Hotel.com. Room was very large and very clean. Staff was very accomidating. Conttinental bkft. okay, could have offered some form of fruit. Would definently stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple