My Family arrived from UK and it was our first night stop over as we were travelling down to Port Charlotte on the west coast.
We had two rooms booked and they had put us in adjoining rooms which I forgot to ask for but they did anyway.
We Like Days Inn, We try and use them as often as we can when in the US as they are exactly what you need. Good sized rooms, comfy bed and pleasant Staff.
I was concerned by some of the comments left here, but my previous experiences of Days inn helped me over come this.
Days inn at Lakeland is clean, perfectly placed just of the interstate, and has the best ever front of house manager I have had the pleasure to meet.
Kim, was font of Knowledge, She was attentive, all ways smiling and had genuine concern that she gave you the best experience you could wish for.
If I could have a "Kim" at everywhere I stayed, travelling would be a dream.
Please If you are in the area, drop in, stay a night and you will see what I mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence. Rated among top 10% of all businesses worldwide. Best Value accommodation in Lakeland. Only Hotel in N. Lakeland w/beer & wine lounge. Easy access to I-4 both East & West, Lakeland, Auburndale and Plant City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Days Inn And Suites Lakeland
- Days Inn Hotel Lakeland
- Days Inn Lakeland
- Lakeland Days Inn
- Days Inn & Suites Lakeland Florida