“nice room”

Days Inn & Suites Lakeland
Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I came in really late after a terrible day in the car full of set backs and I was greeted by a smiling face and warm hello. a lady named Lynette was very sweet and even took time to listen to my venting about my trip. she accomodated me with everything i forgot and got me into my room quickly. the room was very nice and the hotel was clean and smelled very fresh. the prices were affordable and the friebndly customer service managed to end my long day with a smile. This will definitely be my first choice when I return to lakeland in the future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, 14 October 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review. We pride ourselves in providing great service and being friendly with our guests. We offer the best value accommodation in all of Lakeland. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon!
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed 27 June 2014

My family and I stayed here, and the staff were extremely nice. They were able to give me great advice on how to keep my three and one year old entertained without spending an arm and a leg. The room was nice and clean. We really enjoyed our stay, and plan on returning in the near future.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Marchetta M
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words! We take initiative into providing the best service possible. We are very happy to hear that you would like to spend your time with us again and we look very forward to it. Thank you again for your comments.
Lakeland
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff was very friendly. Room was very clean. Could not get a strong enough signal to connect to the internet though. Everything else was perfect.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

SamDaskundu, General Manager at Days Inn & Suites Lakeland, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you dearly for the great comments regarding our hotel. It is comforting to hear that we are able to make your visit to Lakeland a good one, and we hope that you will return soon. Thanks again for your review and your comments.
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here and Linette works nights is a great person and will help the customerthis place is clean and great service Linette help the stay better great service so this great woman needs a promotion Linette works hard cleaning and a all around great person

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Guest, Thank you for your review. We are speechless. Wow !! Thank you !! Thank you dearly for the great comments regarding Linette !! Her personality is pretty impossible not to like. It is comforting to hear that we are able to make your visit to Lakeland a great one, and we hope to see you in near future.