Ecco Suites
US$112
GardenInn.com
Travelodge Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$57
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$73
La Quinta
Residence Inn Lakeland(Lakeland)
US$216
US$170
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
All reviewscracker barrelsmall kitchenbacon or sausagean extended stay hotelstove topfront deskheated swimming poolnice hotel for the pricesectional sofakitchenette areafull size refrigeratorlaundry roomother hotelshot breakfasttampa airporthot waterwaffles
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We ended up with a handicap accessible room (although we didn't need or request it), so the shower was unusual and made it difficult not to get water on the floor despite our best efforts. The breakfast was pretty good, but the dining area was very small. There seemed to be a lot of sports teams staying there, so they had taken over the lobby and dining areas by the time we got went downstairs. The lobby and check in counter had a bad smell, maybe mold or something unpleasant, but that was the only area of the hotel where we experienced that. The room was clean. The location was good. The price was good. Would be willing to pay a little more for something a little nicer next time though.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank summer2105
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about our property. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of our rooms and our great location. We are proud to have won the Trip Advisor 2014 Certificate of Excellence.

We also appreciate the feedback regarding our desk and lobby area, our maintenance and housekeeping team diligently works together every day to make sure all hotel areas are clean so that our guest can enjoy them.

We hope to have you stay with us next time you are in Lakeland!

Please, feel free to contact me directly to make your reservation.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I make this trip every 3 to 6 months and I had to find another hotel for the staff was very rude and the room were not cleaned. We gave them the benefit of the doubt by not only trying them once but 4 to 5 times. They need a class on how to treat guest. They must have made a 180 in the past 3 months.

Room Tip: find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Sinda W
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear Mrs Sinda W, it was a pleasure speaking to you after you posted this review. I am glad I was able to listen to your concerns and I appreciate you taking the time to let me know how you were feeling.

Although we cannot guarantee any specific rates, as they are based on availability, we are very grateful to all of our repeat guests and every guest is to be treated with respect. I truly appreciate you and the organization you are part of, for staying with us and we look forward to hopefully serving you again and making you feel at home.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I had interviews in Clearwater and Orlando in early April, so I decided to split the distance for a multi-night stay halfway between each city. I had never stayed at a Crestwood Suites and was curious what they have to offer, which is a lot even though the rates are beyond reasonable.

After I booked, I called the hotel to ask for a secluded room on a high floor because I wanted to be relaxed for my interviews. The agent who picked up was friendly and accommodating as she retrieved my reservation and entered my requests in her system. She wished me a safe drive from Jacksonville and said she looked forward to my arrival.

Apple Maps and Siri were great in navigating me to this hotel. Had I not had Siro (I use the male voice), I would have gotten lost because exiting from I-4 West to get to the property is a little different, but it's on the outskirts of Lakeland with conveniences within a short walk or drive.

When I entered the hotel, the lobby was spacious and immaculate. I walked right past the front desk and into the wall where the carts are stored and when I turned around, that's when I saw the tucked away front desk. The agent was super friendly, efficient, and stated that my room was indeed on the top floor and secluded with a view of the pool. As I was handed my keys, I was wished good luck on my interviews.

When I entered my room, I was shocked to see that the queen studio was much larger than it looks in pictures. My partner and I have stayed at TownPlace Suites a few times and this beats the studio layout. The kitchen was fully stocked, functional, and immaculate. Actually, the entire room was functional and immaculate. Opposite the kitchen was a desk with ample room for my laptop, iPhone dock, and portfolios to prepare for my interviews.

The living area consisted of a comfortable pull-out sleeper sofa, an ottoman that looked new, a closet with an actual door, and a flat-panel TV that's mounted so as to be visible to the living/work area and bed. It looks a little out of place, but it was mounted in the best spot.

The bed was firm and comfortable with lots of pillows. There's an abundance of lighting, from lamps to overhead lights and sconces. The bathroom is huge with a long granite countertop and a clean shower with great water pressure and hot water.

The breakfast gave me energy each morning, though I didn't eat in the breakfast area. The breakfast options weren't 3 boxes of cereal and a few pastries. There were different hot options each day, consisting of omelets and bacon or sausage. The fruit was yummy and I used it in my NutriBullet.

There's multiple reasons this property makes TripAdvisor's honor roll and I only listed a few.

Room Tip: Call ahead and explain your room preferences. My room was exactly what I asked for and needed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor about our property. We are thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay and our amenities. It is our pleasure to meet all of our guests needs and we are glad we were able to meet your room preference request. Thank you for acknowledging the cleanliness of our property and our variety of HOT and cold items in our breakfast buffet.

We look forward to having you stay again with us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

I cannot say enough about this hotel and the staff. It's wonderful. This is how wonderful the staff is, I lost a necklace in my room (fell out of my suitcase onto the floor), it wasn't expensive but had sentimental value. I just knew I'd never see it again, but the next time I came in they had it at the front desk waiting on me. I stay here very often, and have always been treated wonderful by everyone.if you get a chance to stay here, by all means check them out. I think you will agree they are great.

• Stayed: April 2014
CrestwoodLakeland, General Manager at Ecco Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a feedback on Trip Advisor about our property. Thank you for your kind words towards our staff. We work with pleasure to provide each guest the best customer service experience in the industry. We are thrilled we were able to locate your lost necklace.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I would like to say we have been using this service line for 3 years and once again outstanding service. The staff is very professional, customer driven. The facility is very clean, breakfast is great and the price is excellent for the quality. We just left 3-2014 and left behind one of my children pillows. I called that evening, it was found and the next day the manger said she would mail it out. I am happy to say we received it today and they even found one of my girls earrings and include them too!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting an excellent review about our property on Trip Advisor. We are very grateful you have chosen to stay at our hotel for the last three years when in need of lodging in the Lakeland area. It is our pleasure to work towards providing our guests a very clean property with exceptional customer service. We are happy we were able to retrieve the items left behind and mail them out to you.

We look forward to having you stay with us next time you are in Lakeland!