“Great stay for the price”
Review of Ecco Suites

Ecco Suites
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Lakeland
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great stay for the price”
Reviewed 12 October 2010

We decided to stayin Lakeland for over a week while we were exploring the central Florida area to relocate. Crestwood Suites provided us with the perfect home away from home. Our large room was equiped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, flat screen tv, couch and stove. They even had dishes and cookware. All appliances were like new. We got an incredible rate. There was a grocery store nearby so we saved money by cooking our own meals. The coin operated laundry made it possible to return home without dirty laundry. Overall a great stay.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Florida
Reviewed 15 July 2010

What a shame. This is a good location. Rooms are nice size with all the conveniences BUT we could not get past how dirty the place was. Not just inside the room but even the hallways, elevator etc. looked like it all needed a good scrubbing. Don' t let the age of the hotel fool you. It is relatively new but you sure can't tell it.

5 Thank TravelersAnon
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 8 July 2010

this hotel was wonderful me and my spouse stay here every time we come home the serve, rooms, (everything is great) i will not stay at any other hotel but this one only

Plantation
Reviewed 5 July 2010

This is my second time at Crestwood Suites Lakeland. I had a great time at this hotel. I have nothing to complain about it. The Desk people is very friendly, the cleanliness, the rooms, the breakfast is complete. I am very happy to find this place.

US
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I stayed at the Crestwood Suites Lakeland for my daughter's golf tournament. I had never heard of this hotel before, but the reviews were good and decided to try it. I was amazed on how each employee treated us. My daughter and I felt like royalty. The room was very contemporary and most importantly very clean, although they do not clean the rooms on a daily basis, (which was one of my conncerns) the room and the service were so superb we decided to stay two more days and drive to Tampa and Orlando to visit the theme parks. I was truly impressed with the crestwood suites.
JJ
P.R.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2010

Great room for a great price. The staff is very friendly and our room is immaculate. The hotel is in a convenient location and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010
Lakeland Florida
Reviewed 14 April 2010

Used to be a fan of Country Inn and Suites until i came across Crestwood Suites. I love the conveinence of the full kitchenette. This hotel does offer a complimentary breakfast which is nice but doesnt include any breakfast meat, so its nice to already get the fruit, muffins, cereal, or oatmeal and then just cook up some eggs and sausage to go with it. The pool is nice, the beds are nice and comfortable and the rates are reasonable. I will definately be back!

• Stayed April 2010, travelled with family