“Best Pizza in Lakeland!”
Review of Palace Pizza

Palace Pizza
Ranked #4 of 470 Restaurants in Lakeland
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great authentic Italian, Pizza! Every time I pass Lakeland I want to stop and pick up a slice! The customer service is exceptional as well!

Reviewed 19 May 2013

We have been going to Palace Pizza (Downtown) since the weekend it opened. Only once were we ever disappointed and the manager fixed the problem on the spot. They take their pizza seriously. There a lot of reasons why Palace Pizza is always busy. One thing I love is that if they say your pie will be ready in 20 minutes, it is ready in 20 minutes. As well, you have to love a pizza place that smells so good when you open the door.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Come on, it is okay if you work downtown and don't want to drive anywhere for something outstanding. The sauce is good, and the crust is okay. The side salad was average. I wasn't disappointed, but didn't have the "I have got to come back to this place, again" feeling.

1  Thank LuvNYC83
Reviewed 11 May 2013

Tried this place for the first time tonight. I've walked by it a couple a times before, but finally decided to give it a shot. We had the infamous garlic knots which were awesome, then I had a giant slice of pizza and my husband ordered a calzone. The pizza was exactly how I like it. Not greasy, crispy crust, light sauce, and nice and hot. I got my slice by the time we paid at the counter, but my husband had to wait for them to make his calzone. This wasn't a problem since we ordered the garlic knots. I didn't try any of the calzone because I was full from my slice by the time it came. It really wasn't a long wait and we didn't mind because they were making it fresh. He wasn't too thrilled by it. He said it wasn't bad, just not the best he's ever had. Other than that it was a great atmosphere. The staff was very attentive and friendly. We will definitely be returning next time we have a craving for some pizza.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We ended up spending the night in Lake land and picked his place because it was only a few minutes from our hotel and I am on the quest to find the perfect pizza in Florida.This pizza is definitely in the running,When you sit down they bring a little plate of flat bread? with sauce always a nice touch.The service was excellent, they have homemade Italian cookies that you can buy .I wish I was ordering dinner because on the way out I saw the garlic knots and they looked large and fluffy.It is a shame that it is almost 2 hours from my home.