“Lakeland's Pizza Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

This place IS pizza in Lakeland. The prices are low, the pizza's incredible, the garlic knots are awesome, and there are always familiar faces behind the counter.

For out of towners: this place is right downtown, there's outdoor seating, and they have beer and homemade sangria!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

As soon as we walked in the door I was excited because it smelled amazing!! We ordered garlic knots, meatballs and a 16" half sausage & half pepperoni pizza all for about $20!! What a deal for a family of 5 and we had leftovers! It was all delicious!! The garlic knots were very good with chopped garlic all over them and butter. We do not usually order meatballs but we did due to another review on Tripadvisor and we were so glad we did. They were great and so was the tomato sauce they were served in. I usually always prefer sausage pizza so I started with that and thought it was fantastic. Possibly best I've ever had. I then decided to try the pepperoni and I couldn't believe it but I like it even better. The pepperoni has so much flavor to it! It was really great. The pizza looked like a big pizza for a large. Our service there was great and we enjoyed the atmosphere. We sat outside and liked all the murals. I really loved this place and hope to be able to go again someday!

Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped in on a Friday night to get a large pie and garlic knots to-go. Took a walk to lake Mirror with my husband and two daughters to eat and take a walk around the lake. The lake has picnic tables to enjoy in quiet. The restaurant is clean and very busy and loud, staff was very helpful and friendly. The pizza itself was good, a sweeter sauce and nice thin crust. Garlic knots could have been better, they were very greasy. We would visit again for a quick eat while enjoying down town Lakeland.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Great authentic Italian, Pizza! Every time I pass Lakeland I want to stop and pick up a slice! The customer service is exceptional as well!

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We've been to Palace Pizza dozens of times and have always had a great experience. We always bring friends from out of town to Palace Pizza. Great on First Friday or any Friday. I don't think I've had anything on the menu that's been bad, and they always seem to win awards every year for their food. It's also downtown, so you can take a nice walk through Munn Park or window shop after stuffing yourself!!!