I stay at the Swan every time I am in Lakeland and suggest it to anyone I know that is visiting central Florida.
I love the place, and for the price you can not find a better bargain. If you are looking for a 5-star hotel this is not the place, but if you are on a budget and want a good room for a great price in a safe area this is your spot!
I have spend over 50 nights in the hotel and I have a hard time believing some of these negative reviews.
If there is a better hotel for less than $100 a night in Lakeland, I would love to see it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re here to stay a night or a week, we can accommodate all of your needs. Not only do we have Executive Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, located steps away from our luxurious King size beds, but we also include couches with pull out sleepers, for that extra guest! You don’t have to worry about being able to keep in touch or catch up on news highlights with our complimentary high-speed internet connections and state of the art phone systems. Our goal here is to pamper your every need whether you are here for a business trip or a family get away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Imperial Swan Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Florida