We found this hotel on the Web. We were visiting relatives in Mulberry, just south of Lakeland. Some of the reviews for this hotel were not the greatest, but the location, outside of the downtown area was perfect so we took a chance. We were NOT disappointed. Found the hotel to be very clean and comfortable. Ample parking, close to many restaurants and even a Starbucks! The staff was friendly and the price was fantastic. How many other places are you going to find for $50 a night? And, we didn't have to fight that congested downtown Lakeland traffic. We ended up staying three nights and would recommend this hotel highly to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you’re here to stay a night or a week, we can accommodate all of your needs. Not only do we have Executive Suites with Jacuzzi tubs, located steps away from our luxurious King size beds, but we also include couches with pull out sleepers, for that extra guest! You don’t have to worry about being able to keep in touch or catch up on news highlights with our complimentary high-speed internet connections and state of the art phone systems. Our goal here is to pamper your every need whether you are here for a business trip or a family get away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Imperial Swan Lakeland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Hotel Lakeland
- Imperial Swan Lakeland Florida