“$65/night should've been $35/night!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Lakeland

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ramada Lakeland
Ranked #21 of 32 Hotels in Lakeland
Tallahassee, Florida
“$65/night should've been $35/night!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Group stayed here for baseball tournament...we've all stayed in numerous hotels all over for baseball...this ranks up there as being one of the worst!!! Rooms were missing lamps, tvs, even toilet seats!!! Numerous rooms had broken/cracked windows. Beds were awful! Numerous rooms smelled very strongly of smoke. Hot/cold water was a major issue! Cloth diapers/buckets were being used under sinks for drips. Didn't dare eat the free breakfast...worried about getting sick!!! Pool area was the only decent part.

Room Tip: Not sure if there is a good room here!
2 Thank Ch0llet

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

We came in for a family reunion taking place at Lake Parker. My family was going to stay in Orlando because we also wanted to visit some of the amusement parks in the area. The hotel wasn't to far from Disney or Legoland which are the two parks our kids have been begging is to go to all year since finding out our family reunion would be here in Lakeland,FL.

It only took us 25 mins with a little traffic to get to Legoland and 30/40 mins to get to Disney.

Our service was great, checking in was very quick and when we checked out we just left our keys in the room. Everyone always greeted us with a smile an the room was perfect for the price. We would stay here in the future when we return to FL.

• Stayed April 2014
Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

I must say after reading the reviews I was a little bit worried to stay here, however we had a family emergency and the rate was right for out budget. After arriving and checking in everything was great. The staff was amazing, anytime we need anything at all they were happy to help us. We called down to the front for extra towels and an extra blanket on our first night because we had a room with a pull out bed and Barbara delivered them to our room so we could finish settling in. We will defiantly stay here again in the future and recommend it to our friends. We did not have a single issue like the ones I am reading about here.

Crawfordville, FL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is VERY old. It needs updating badly. Check in staff was not friendly. Other that that, staff was fine. Breakfast was a disaster. White bread and bagged doughnuts made my son sick. The breakfast area was gross, and no one cleaning it up. Could not get cold water in the sink. Could not find comfortable water in the tub. I have never sleep in bed this uncomfortable. There were beds in the stairwell and the hall. Unless they upgrade A LOT, I will not stay at this place again. Too bad really cause it is right off I4 and with a lot of dining around.

2 Thank webb0502
Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

My mother often goes to this Ramada on 98. It was my first visit, and I was n town for a graduation.

The lobby and grounds are pretty well kempt. The interior areas past that are in need of some updates. Nothing major, but little touches can make a very big difference.

The shading on the windows in the rooms was peeling. There was a little mold in the bathrooms, which for some reason on the 4th floor were having problems. My water in my shower would not go past warm. In my mom's room the sink drained slowly, and in both rooms the toilet did not fully flush. On a trip to the main desk to request addtional towels, we encountered another guest on the 4th floor who was complaining about the toilet not flushing at all... and this had been an ongoing problem during her 3 day stay so far.

The other issue was two sockets in my mom's room did not work. We reported it at the front desk on our way to breakfast. Why on earth did the maintenance man come after 11:30 p.m. to address our issues? Needless to say we asked him to come in the morning. As of my checkout this morning, the issue had not been rectified. My mother is staying an additonal week. I cannot wait to see how long it takes to get fixed.
I must say the desk clerk was always polite and empathetic regarding any issues brought to her attention. An alternate employee I spoke with was less customer oriented. She was dishonest regarding the rooms having clock radios. I was on room 429 and had one, so I mentioned my mother did not have one She told me there weren't any. When I rebutted with the fact that one was in room 429, she responded 'we are renovating'. I did not persue it further. I hope the intention is to replace the old radios with new ones, and not remove them from all rooms with the 'update' of the hotel.

The internet, named high speed, was mediocre at best. Two sockets in my mothers' room did not work. We reported it to the front desk in the morning. The maintenance man came after 11:30 p.m. to address the issue. Needless to say my mother asked him to return at a better time. As of my checkout today, the issue was still not rectified. My mother will be staying another week. I wonder how long it will take to get resolved.

In all, I cannot complain much, and for 61 dollars per night, received a decent value.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

1 Thank Sharla Z