Hampton Inn Lakeland
US$111
Residence Inn Lakeland(Lakeland)
US$216
US$170
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lakeland East(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$73
La Quinta
Days Inn & Suites Lakeland(Lakeland)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$61
All reviewsclean and friendly staffright next doorbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfast isup to dateroom was cleanthe breakfast areamorning breakfastwithin walking distancewould stay here againeasy accesswent out of her waybusiness tripwafflesdesk staffnice pooldetroit tigers
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Exceptional service, very clean and updated. I had checked out of the hotel after my stay and found out later in the afternoon that I needed to be in the area another day. I made a call at 3;30 in the afternoon to the manager and they quickly took care of my needs and found me a room with no issues. I will be using this Hampton for all my trips to this area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kelly W
Reviewed 17 July 2014

My daughter and I had a quick overnight stay here when she was attending a program at Florida Southern. It was a nice place to stay, easy to find, and pretty convenient to the college.,it was a good choice for our trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MaybeMBC
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I find the price reasonable and fair. Clean, friendly staff. I visit every week and have been for the last two years on business. You can trust this hotel and staff. Breakfast is great and coffee is hot.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank John J
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Needed a room for night in Lakeland fl. in April 2014. Location was central, right next to I-4, and close to rt. 98. Very quiet location next to other hotels and restaurants. There was an Appleby`s right next door. Room was very clean. Breakfast buffet was very good. Full breakfast, i might add. In closing, an excellent choice if your in the Lakeland area. would i stay here again? Definitely.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jm7701
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Business brings me to Lakeland, Florida frequently and this was my first time staying at this This Hampton Inn. It is convenient, updated and well-managed. When I'm back in the area I will chose it again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business